1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS/GBA Roms [A list of games along with the correct settings to play on]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akumakilla, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that probably isn't a good idea, you'll get loads of PMs with the exact same thing in. At least on the forum there's a chance that people won't ask for something that's already been asked for.

2. metalsand

metalsand New Member

You could do what I did, and hack your psp and download all of the psp games using torrents, and then putting them onto a mem stick, making them easy and portable. But that's just me.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Uh, this thread is for NDS and GBA games for no$gba, not for PSP.

4. gameboyjisoo

gameboyjisoo Member

Uh,could you try Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 (either one)? I don't think the roms can load saved games.

5. darkwolfx04

darkwolfx04 Member

Dude.... thanx :D

6. 0outmall

0outmall New Member

what emulator did u use and what about pokemon mysterie dungon: exsplores of time and darkness

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Read the [rules] before posting. Use PROPER ENGLISH. Internet shorthand such as "u" is strictly forbidden.

8. evomarlo

evomarlo Member

Hi im kinda newbie but what is No$GBA? and how can i change my NDS Settings?

9. Roffyo

Roffyo New Member

i cant get fire red to work?? it keeps saying "the 1M sub-circuit board is not installed" how do i get that? can you give me a link??

10. anandjones

Change the save type around, if that doesn't work, try this. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,6326.0.html

11. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Wow thats alot of requests. Your gona need help with this soon. (>0.0)>

12. kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode Well-Known Member

...eh? ...so do I... What's going on? o_O

13. anandjones

You need to download the latest version as of now, which is 2.6a. Search on the forums "no$gba 2.6a
    ".

14. truu_seitan

truu_seitan New Member

Thank you, I can't truly praise you enough. I've been stuck with Pokemon P/D not properly saving for weeks now and your help made it possible to play them.

Thx for helping us noobs :)

15. GEROPOO

GEROPOO Member

If there's anyone still around using No$GBA 2.6 then here's a list of games that work by changing the NDS Cartridge Backup Media to the following:

EEPROM 64K:
    Phoenix Wright
    Apollo Justice
    Final Fantasy: XII
    Final Fantasy: CC
    Tetris
    Castlevania: PoR
    Castlevania: DoS
    Summon Night
    Rune Factory

FLASH 512K
    Pokemon
    Animal Crossing
    Mario Kart
    Sim City
    Luminous Arc

FRAM 32K
    Jump Ultimate Stars
    Meteos
    Professor Layton

16. kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode Well-Known Member

I'm using ver. 2.6a though... so why is that?

17. anandjones

That is the latest version. It is always best to do so.

18. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

This is the version of NO$GBA I used. I am aware of the new version which is 2.6a, this is the previous version which is just 2.6

Now... It's kind of hard for me to take in all these requests. I have a slow internet, and I also have a lot of other things to do. But for the other people who understand NO$GBA already I would appreciate it if you'd help me with these requests. All you have to do is get the 2.6 which is in the quote above. Download one of the games people have requested. Fool around with the setting, to make sure the rom works properly (try to give the best possible settings for that game) to get the settings you used you need to go into the NO$GBA config file and you'll see the list of settings there (It should look like of what I have stated on the first post) Just copy and paste that to me in a pm and I will edit it in. I will also give you credit for helping me out!

I'm going to do a few games right now (The first few requested rom settings)

EDIT - I just did Advanced Wars - Duel Strike for one of the requests. I'm currently downloading Advanced Wars - Days of Ruin.
    REMEMBER I USE NO$GBA 2.6

ANOTHER EDIT - I just completed doing Advanced Wars - Days of Ruin. Pretty much the same settings as Advanced Wars - Duel Strike but the gameplay itself seems really slow.... Ok It's 2:11 AM I'm out right now, I'll try and do some others tomorrow. OK PEACE!

19. anandjones

Sure, I'll help you out, expect a PM eventually.

20. akumakilla

akumakilla Member

Ok great.

Now.... I'm thinking about going for 2.6a but then I'll have to re-download the games again, I already stated I have a slow internet so that would take time :( Maybe I could make a second list, and people who already have the games could pass me the settings they use using pms. And they could also give me the settings they used for other games that are not on the list in my first post. That would be great!

Edit : Ok hey, Anandjones . Lets start doing 2.6a ok? There should be a download over the internet somewhere. I already have it :) I'm going to start doing the requests now from the beginning. I will keep the 2.6 list up. And I will make a second one for 2.6a

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.