1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS/GBA Roms [A list of games along with the correct settings to play on]

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akumakilla, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black dragon 1

black dragon 1 Well-Known Member

Try the links they have in this topic.
    I know i's for the GTA game but the patch and all also works for almost any game with problems.

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=14970.0

2. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

I switched the arm7 file with the other one for Chinatown wars. Game froze after choosing to able auto-save or not.

Am I supposed to switch arm9 file also?

3. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Just follow the instructions in the thread linked above.

4. yuidirnt

yuidirnt New Member

Can someone help? I can get 4007 - Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn DS Flame Rumble X to work on NO$GBA, I tried changing the options around, but the best it did was a black screen with the sound of the menu. I managed to start the game from there but it froze.

5. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

What version of no$gba are you using?

6. yuidirnt

yuidirnt New Member

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Read the Common Issues thread
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Download the latest version of no$gba, version 2.6a
    And also look into using no$zoomer if it still doesn't work, also linked in the thread.

8. yuidirnt

yuidirnt New Member

Thank you, I'll try.

9. I have an acekard 2i and this game turned in to black screen when i go through the door inside the bathroom can somebody help me please i really want to play this game :(
    Post Merge: [time]1251409402[/time]
    I have an acekard 2i and this game turned in to black screen when i go through the door inside the bathroom can somebody help me please i really want to play this game its ''nanashi no me ''

10. deesss

deesss Member

you guys are so lucky Im trying to play the megaman starforce black ace and red joker or zerker x saurian and zerker x ninja but i cant it says "the data can't be read reinsert chip or something like that." Could you check those for me thank you

11. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

What are you using to play the game?
    try reading this too ;D
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

12. deesss

deesss Member

well im not sure with all the names but i use the micro SD card for my DS and the big thing says R4 I did read it and tried some of it but it some how doesn't seem like it is talking about the chip i use, i dun use an emulator though. I hope from that information you can help me on my problem but sometimes it says data could not be accessed or save file could not be found or something like that. I really appretiate all the help you guys give out desperate for games people ;D

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

In the Common Issues linked above^, you need to read the portion that covers save issues (updating firmware, ARM7 patching etc.).

14. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Based on the amount of info you have given us... I'd say it's because you haven't turned on the power yet?

Please read this thread.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1736.0

15. xbox452

xbox452 Member

Im kindof new here so im not the most tech kind of person here. I usually use NDSR roms to get my games but i decided to get the new layton one here. The difrence in files confused me because my NDSR files say "NDS file" underneath and the romUlation file says RAR file. because it says RAR file i cant play the game, can anyone tell me how to fix this?

16. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Open the RAR files with WinRAR an extract the NDS files to wherever you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.