1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS Future Titles?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by billy-bobjr, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Initially, yes. But as you can see, the developers are already beginning to focus on the 3DS, they'll finish up with any DS titles they have in the works, then move on. After that you'll only see DS games from the multiplatform stuff (usually garbage) and shovelware.

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I think some developers will still produce games for the nds for around an year or two but the main ones will put main attenion to 3DS due to the time to develop the better graphics and 3d technology

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I think Nintendo slowly is decreasing the number of games being produced for the DS itself and paying more attention to the developing of the 3DS & it's games.

4. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Just keep your DS and buy a 3DS, that simple...

6. simpleprincess

simpleprincess Active Member

I really want this 3ds!!. How much will it be roughly? can we buy imported games for it? willl have other ports to enable gba and nds I wonder.

plus the downloads section for nds to try out games alot of games seems to be removed now?

plus could someone be kind enough to direct me to a download for petz fantasy. xxx

7. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Lol what world are you guys living?

Old consoles pretty much always cease production or release of new games a few time after launching a new generation.

Games of GB stopped with GBC, than GBA, than NDS...
    Now its 3DS.

Only games that will be released for NDS after 3DS shown up are:
    - Some small company games
    - Games that are still under development (you see, it take a year to develop a game, some are still under way)
    - Games still being translated

Can also expect a sudden drop on prices of NDS consoles and games soon enough.

Its possible to expect "new releases" (the ones listed above) until around December 2011. But after that is game over.

8. billy-bobjr

billy-bobjr Active Member

So PS2 stopped right after the PS3 came out?
    I don't think so.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PS2 games are still being produced.

10. billy-bobjr

billy-bobjr Active Member

Yeah, amazing.

11. SoulSin

Well I was talking about Nintendo mainly and I could list Microsoft as well.

Besides, I have no idea why they stick with Ps2. Cheaper to develop perhaps?

12. gamer2076

gamer2076 New Member

13. SoulSin

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=55.0