1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS Flash Carts

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by blackboarder77, Jul 5, 2009.

1. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

beware of fakes.
    i've had three different DSTT. first one was ok but a few days after i got it it started gliching and heating up and eventually deleted all my saves and some of my games on my microSD card. second one wouldn't load any game and erased everything on my microSD card. and the sd card didn't even fit in the flash cart properly.
    thrid one i made sure it wasent fake and havent had anything wrong with it.
    though you can tell whetther it fake by looking in the SD card slot of the flash cart. the DSTT site shows what the real ones look like and you can download a check for TTDSi

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Fake Flashcarts.
    Lot's of 'em.
    Yea, sadly you got affected by TWO fakes :(
    Mine's real ;D

3. blackboarder77

blackboarder77 Active Member

Hmm, luckily I have yet to order one. What is an OFFICIAL distributor of these carts? I don't want to me screwed into buying a fake one.

4. Beelz

Beelz New Member

dealwoot, i had my cart in 3 days....i ordered some psp related stuff from dealextreme and it took over a month.

5. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

That's why you get the non fake one ;)

6. blackboarder77

You mention dealextreme, I read they got their act together when it comes to fake flashcarts recently. You DID get it there right? It was only like 6 bucks, so I said "what the hell" and went for it.

7. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Acekard is the best...period. Also, Deal-Extreme is an extremely reliable site in my eyes. All three times I ordered from them they have been consistent and were relatively quick with their shipping.
    miros

8. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

I'm sure actually. My uncle bought it for me like a year or two ago. I've just heard good things about dealxtreme, so I thought I would mention it.

9. blackboarder77

They will hopefully pull through, I was told they where crap at one time, but they have fixed it all by now. Can't wait for my DSTT!