1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS]Beyblade Metal fusion Cyber Pegasus 100% completed

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by dblood, Dec 22, 2010.

1. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

Ok if someone can give me a savefile for BMFCP that is 100% completed with every charater,blades, etc
    the reason why is the story mode is repetive i only play multiplayer on it and i want all the blades so i can battle with my friends and show off:) well thanks

2. wjboy

wjboy Member

I have Beyblade Metal Fusion -Cyber Pegasus- But I don't have 3 characters which are the exclusive Nemea, Takeru and B-Killer. You can't buy every part of a Bey because you're limited to 200 Bey parts. In the shop there are more than 200 Bey parts. I don't have all Bey parts but the ones you unlock in Story Mode are all unlocked. I have the exclusive Password parts that you only get by a Password. To unlock more parts you need to challenge the Battle Collisium. If this is what you ask, then reply me so I can upload the .sav file. But there's one problem: I already have a record through Wi-Fi with a Friend Code. Will this do something to the .sav files if you play it?

3. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

that will be great please upload and i dont think so anyways i dont use wifi

4. wjboy

wjboy Member

I'll message you the .sav file.

5. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

sweet

6. wjboy

wjboy Member

Did you receive the message? Did it work?

7. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

i did not recieve a message???

8. wjboy

wjboy Member

Aww heck,
    Anyways, here's the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0WXYAFQ

9. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

woah dude thanks you put in alot of time and effort on this game huh well thanks

10. wjboy

wjboy Member

No Problem. One thing, Rename your name . I'm SoraWJ on there. SO make sure to change that.
    If you want another team of Beys just MOD the parts. All the parts that I have are (currecntly) the latest versions: Metal Face Bolts etc.

11. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

yeah i changed my name and blades currently just raising the exp

12. wjboy

wjboy Member

I already did some with the latest Bey Forces. Like Outburst, Invincble, Conclusion....

13. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

yea i saw damn you filled those up like a champ

14. Solidifier-Snake

Solidifier-Snake Well-Known Member

Will this sav work on Beyblade Metal Fusion, not Cyber Pegasus?
    Post Merge: [time]1293641846[/time]
    And is this for the EUR or the US?

15. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

yea it works on metal fusion and it doesnt matter if its eur or us just change the name of this sav to your rom name and if you are not quite sure about doing this save your sav file where you can put it back if something goes wrong

16. Solidifier-Snake

thanks, it works now

17. wjboy

wjboy Member

Please change the name and stuff. You can edit it at the Options menu. My name is SoraWJ on the game. And if you want to change the team of Beys, just MOD them.

18. Solidifier-Snake

i did
    thanks again

19. Albert X

Albert X Well-Known Member

thanks but how do u get the exclusive characters
    edit: nevermind i know now

20. dark bay

dark bay New Member

please help my desume is showing save file could not be accessed.I think i need a dsv file.