1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] 5895 - Fossil Fighters Champions (USA) (HADOUKEN) AP thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Re: [NDS] XXXX - Fossil Fighters Champions (USA) AP thread

Your welcome ;) .

2. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

okay I just tested the game and it works!!
    I got a level and fp points up and I can dig fossils also got past the black screen with tod and rupert.
    you truly are a life-saver(or is it game-saver?)!
    THANK YOU JOHN 591!!!!!

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

We are pretty lucky to have him around. I am still happy that he fixed Kirby :)

4. Jhon 591

I did not make the original patch RGF did , although i was one of one bad offset from compleate xd.

Your welcome about the pre-patched ROM :)
    Post Merge: [time]1322073889[/time]
    I patched kirby from the fix of 300 lines of it ;) , But did not do the fix its self.

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

You made the first prepatched rom AND the officail patch was based on that same rom.

6. Jhon 591

Yes, It was also keep-ing the rom also at a clean 128mb while patching, They is also a good trick to it using CrystalTile2 , arm9 was compressed and need decompressing and recompressing back into the ROM, then remove the CT2 info in the rom.

Its was a good job ;)

Then make a patcher from the patched and clean ROM :)

7. as1as1as1

as1as1as1 New Member

I downloaded your patched version onto my Acekard 2i
    Problem is, when I try to start the game, all i'm getting is a white screen :/

I have AKAIO 1.8.8 and I did the firmware update for 3DS2.1 and DSi1.4.3

If anyone can help me then thanks alot :)

8. Jhon 591

Dose not AKAIO have a AP bypasser that you can enable are disable ?, I heard soemthink about this..

How is the game on an emualtor to test ? , like DeSmuME are no$gba through no$zoomer with GBA Bios enabled.

9. geral2

geral2 New Member

i know that this will sound newly and this isn't the place to ask this but :-[
    how i cal lv up the char :eek:?
    its always lv 1

10. orma

orma Member

Well what your asking can be pertained to this AP discussion.

To Answer your question:
    Continuing on with the story will level up your character. Doing story events and doing tournaments.

I was worried after I did the first tourny battle and didn't level, but shortly after you DO level. This patch fixed it all! Gooo Jhon. :)
    Or was I supposed to level after the first tourny? I'll start a new file to see... I might have missed some EXP for the hero because of the AP.

11. as1as1as1

as1as1as1 New Member

Yes, I just read about the AP Bypasser for AKAIO
    Seems like I ran into another problem xD

I don't know how to enable the AP bypasser for AKAIO. 1.8.8
    I can't find any websites that tell me how to do it :/
    I read that you can press Y, then Y again and you should see Bypass Anti Piracy, but problem is all I am seeing is,

DS Download Play
    Soft Reset
    Chat/ Action Replay
    DMA

Also I read you can press Start and select settings, but when I press Start, I see no setting.

Sorry, but I haven't used my Acekard 2i in like a year or more so I pretty much forgot everything xD
    Thanks for helping if you can

12. Jhon 591

@as1as1as1

I don't know my self much about AKAIO i don't have this type of card sorry, But the idea was to Disable AP bypasser and not Enable.

But maybe some one hear who has one can help you!, anyone ?.

EDIT: Maybe turn off Soft Reset might work.

13. orma

orma Member

I'm using Acekard2i and I'm playing just fine with AP Bypass off.

Can you play any other games, or is just FFC giving you problems.
    Could be a bad download.

14. Jhon 591

@orma

He or she as1as1as1 asking how to turn off the AP bypass ? .

15. romlord1

romlord1 Active Member

as1as1as1 if you open system options on akaio and go to page four it should be at the bottom of the list if you want to turn it off or on

16. orma

orma Member

I tested a new file and after the first tournament match, you ARE supposed to level to 2, so anyone who started playing before using the patch... I advise you to start a new game. Unless you are okay with not leveling up to max at endgame.

And about the Akaio... Pressing Y should bring up a menu for a game, then pressing Y a second time should bring up the settings for said game.
    Now at the bottom of that menu, it says Bypass AntiPiracy, just hit the left arrow by the box showing if its enabled or not...
    Set it to disabled, hit A for OK, and A to confirm changes. You should be set after that.

Now back to my new file... :S

17. asdasd69

asdasd69 Member

yay thank you jhon!! it works<3
    Post Merge: [time]1322099276[/time]
    @.@ im still getting bug(black screeN) at the battle between the 2 guys, rupert and tod, using patched rom, and new sav
    Post Merge: [time]1322099435[/time]
    oh, i didnt update to v6.72 of ysmenuXD.. ill see if thats the reason why
    Post Merge: [time]1322100278[/time]
    yay! after 4 posts, it works, so .. for any ysmenu users out there,

download the lastest ys/ttmenu, download the pre patch and it should work :D

18. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Actually......by updating to v.6.72 and using a clean/unpatched rom will work. The patched rom is made available just for those of you not using YSMENU/TTMENU or Wood R4. In another word....those of you using YSMENU/TTMENU v.6.72 or Wood R4 v.1.40 do not need to patch the rom or use pre-patched. All other carts that not yet get an update to overcome the issue will need to use patched version. Acekard2i/AKAIO users will need to use patched rom with the onboard AP feature in the flashcart turned off, because Acekard2i/AKAIO not yet get an update, but when later there is an update, you'll not need to use patched version.

19. qq457260483

qq457260483 Member

Am I supposed to keep getting rocks with the patched rom?I upgraded my sonar with max money ARcode and now it kept giving me rocks o_O? Not sure if I got any fossil before the sonar upgrade though because I just went ahead and upgrade it right after Sally finished her fossil digging tutorial

20. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

Thanks for the pre patched rom...