1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] 5895 - Fossil Fighters Champions (USA) (HADOUKEN) AP thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

@prectorian

If woodR4 used the same patch they should over ride the same patch making it just the same either way patched and clean, But if not they could be laping diffrent fixes causeing issue's.

To all please (Note), The patched ron is should only used for them flashcards that the game has not been supported with an AP fix.

2. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

Patch didn't work for EDGE... White screen

3. Jhon 591

Dose EDGE have any resent updates ?

Works fine for most apprt from Acekard2i/AKAIO with cheat disable ment to work, and now edge ??? xd.
    Post Merge: [time]1322146445[/time]
    A Quote from RGF @ somewhere

So seams that some flashcard's still have a loading issue and has nothink to do with the AP fix.

4. qq457260483

qq457260483 Member

Is the patched file supposed to remove AP? When I upgraded my sonar, I kept getting rocks.

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

do you have the most recent kernel/firmwire?

6. qq457260483

qq457260483 Member

i'm using no$gba emulator o_O

7. Jhon 591

I think you can only collect so many rooks, Maybe a games manual might say if this is an issue are not.

Maybe rocks apear ramdom.

8. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

I'm using DeSmuME 0.9.7, and the game Freezes every time I enter the option menu and when they first show you how to operate the Cleaner (just get a white Screen). Anyone have any Fixes?

9. zymophore

edge's last update was on march... anyway thanks.. just need to wait for fixes

10. Jhon 591

Are you using the pre-patch ROM ?

Anyway the pre-patched ROM now works with no$gba ran through no$zoomer with GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) enabled with bios files and firmware.bin in main folder of the emulator.

11. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

5895 - Fossil Fighters Champions (USA) (PATCHED) (HADOUKEN) is the one I am using.

12. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Does it work on other emulators?

13. Jhon 591

Patched ROM works fine on no$gba 2.6a through no$zoomer, Also place a backup copy of a save in battery folder.

14. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

K, yep, it works on no$gba. although the AP still seems to be active when buying the Filters (once bought, you only get normal rocks) there a fix for it?

15. zymophore

does anyone knows a patch for edge?... I'm dying to play this...

16. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Same here.

17. Jhon 591

usercheat.dat cheats added by RGF!.

DL: http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0KCZIWQN/usrcheat.rar

18. Ahuvya

Ahuvya Well-Known Member

Is there a fix for the FP (Focus/Fossil point)/Leveing problem? It is not increasing after a match

Post Merge: [time]1322347526[/time]
    EDIT: Is there a Action Replay code for Max level usable on no$GBA? If not, can you tell me how to use that above thing for no$GBA?

19. gamerace19

gamerace19 Well-Known Member

hmm from what i gather for once.. desmume works worse than no$ for running this lol... guess ill have to try no$ instead cause im use des and getting the white screen training and the options menu freeze. okay so i have the pre patched and my char still is not leveling.

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Acekard2i and any R4 Clones using AKAIO; find the latest AKAIO v.1.8.9 (updated version) in this link : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=57571.0

Now you can play the rom clean (unpatched).

Note:
    Can now use clean/unpatched rom:
    1. YSMENU/TTMENU using Latest v.6.72 version (RGF and/or Jhon591)
    2. Wood R4 v.1.40 YWG
    3. AKAIO v.1.8.9

All other carts.....I don't know......just try your luck using the patched rom if there isn't any update for your cart built.