1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nds 2KX rpgs

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kyogreblue, May 15, 2009.

1. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

your avatar is too cute... oh for goodness' sake
    Post Merge: [time]1266551532[/time]
    Yeah,i found out... though i love the idea of cards in Ragnarok and other fun stuff you can do. Example is stylus movements.though i dont condone stylus-only controls, i do appreciate their effort on stylus-gestures you can do on the enemies.Makes the fight seem more "real" :)
    The towns that have only menus and yet walkable shops,is something that made me wonder what were they thinking at the time they made this decision ? Though i realy like the game.Stupid A.I. pathfinding and loading times kill the fun sometimes... music/sound fx are fantastic.

Hey,wanna play Phantasy Star 0 via FC ? I like that game,but im a low level nothingness ,so ... i do have cool looks though :) PM me if you do wanna play online with me

2. kyogreblue

kyogreblue Well-Known Member

Hey ppl just to let you know that the count down for heart gold, soul silver and strange journey is not too far away!! hope you all are psyched up as me lol

3. stemon

stemon New Member

Awesome Thread so far all first post btw woo will introduce myself obviously in the appropriate forum keep the updates coming :)

4. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yeah Im phyched up as well dont worry, and Strange Journey... Is it good?

5. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

Di-Di-Di-Digimon!

6. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Digital monster, you are the Champion!

7. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

Digivolve into Champions, Digivolve into Ultimates!

8. kyogreblue

Is it good??!! i dont kno lol but from the responses from gamers to the first part Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor im sure it should be as great

Post Merge: [time]1267077652[/time]
    oh Yea i almost forgot

RPG Tsukuru ds

[​IMG]

okay this is apparently an rpg maker for ds users something like rpg xp and vx. It already had a japanese release in Jan but no us has been announced yet.

Etrian Odyssey 3

[​IMG]

(Releasing March 4th 2010) Japan
    (no us release dat yet)

Keroro Gunsou Rpg (TBA)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apparently this game is based on the anime called keroro gunsou and well.... the main character is some kind of frog lol

Review

Lufia: Land Cursed

[​IMG]

Apparently it was released on the 25th of Feb in Japan. I dont kno how true it is but thats what i read

9. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

i am intrested in Sands of Destruction could you post more pics of gameplay??? please

10. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

you know thats out right? you can find vids on youtube.

11. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Infinite Space is released today. Hope it's good!

12. MindFever

hmm... ASH (Arcaic Sealed Heat ... ?) looks very much like Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor...
    Post Merge: [time]1269010355[/time]
    sadly,it is not nearly as good as i expected... i didnt play it that much yet (2 hr of gameplay),but so far the game mecanics are too simple if you ask me.Well,we'll see ... i'm hopeful though,because the interface is realy gorgeous (gfx and the menus etc.)

13. crazytuna

shitty game is shitty
    oh well, great potential wasted, once again.

14. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying Infinite Space. ;3 All the disappointing RPGs for me so far as DS RPGs go have been A Witch's Tale (wow, utterly boring crap), Nostalgia (terrible, nonexistent story), & Sands of Destruction (why is it so easy?!). The wooorst was The Wizard of Oz, which was boring, had zero story, & was way too easy, all at once. -___-

15. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

i think you guys are being over ambitious yeah some of these games suck a little but they're still playable.

16. crazytuna

Actually I thought wizards of Oz had an original story, and come on how could you forget KH, of course all the games are lame if you don't even think about the better ones

17. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

for sands of destruction why don't you find a patch for it with the original japanese difficulty.

18. kyogreblue

hey guys been out cause of exams Whoa so many releases already??!! and they all suck XD ah well its expected well golden sun better as hell dont be lame like these or the creators are GONNA PAY!!! LOL

19. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I heard the japanese version is even easier, they "ramped" up the difficulty for the US version i think, which is hilariously sad. Seeing as how the English version was way too easy

20. MindFever

You are ENJOYING infinite space but hate Nostalgia? I thought Infinite space was 10 times as boring and the story was too ...slim ... at least till chapter 2 it is true (where i stopped playing immediately ...mele combat sucks fucking balls)