1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Arron_zero, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I read that Andre Miller did all the tough work. And holding the Suns to 100 points is like holding any other team to 80+ points. I'm willing to bet Camby had something to do with it. But any ideas when Roy's coming back? He's just soooo fun to watch in fourth quarters xD

So, think the heat can beat celtics tomorrow? =P I rooting for D-Wade xD and I can't wait to see what Jennings does next. Scoring 34 points in a playoff debut as a rookie is nothing short of spectacular.
    Post Merge: [time]1271758248[/time]
    Updates:
    Cleveland beat Chicago 112-102
    Utah beat Denver 114-111

Nooooooo. Denver lost >< but that's what playoffs are all about though. Deron Williams had 33 points and 14 assits while Melo had 32 points but fouled out.

2. omgwtfitzben

omgwtfitzben Well-Known Member

I live in Oregon, I'm a Blazer fan. :p
    Being from any where, you're going to root for your home team, so I hope the Blazers beat the Suns, get Roy back (He said he'd join after the first round if they win).
    They'd either play the Spurs (Who the Blazers swept this season), or the Mavs (Blazers are 3-1) against them, so hopefully they can beat them also.

However, I'm not too sure how the Blazers will do against the Lakers. It's a good rivalry, but both teams have shown they can beat each other. With the playoff experience, Lakers would definitely beat the Blazers if the Blazers got that far.

I say Cavs take the crown, LeBron needs to prove he can get a championship. :p

3. Arron_zero

Hawks beat Bucks 96-86
    Celtics beat Heat 106-77
    Suns beat Blazers 119-90
    Lakers beat Thunder 95-92

Lakers vs Thunders was an awesome game. Full of action and a really tight game. Too bad Thunders were out of rhythm and missed a few open looks or they could have won =P

4. omgwtfitzben

Blazers got owned yesterday. ):

5. Arron_zero

But regardless whether they win or lose, the blazers have done really well this season. I don't think any other team have been plagued by so many injuries and still be such a force. The other is the Bulls but they got some of the players back and aren't playing as good as the blazers. So cheers for the blazers xD

6. omgwtfitzben

BRoy is back! Blazers win! It's 2-2!

7. Arron_zero

Thunders won!!! it's 2-2 xD
    Celtics and the Magic are the only unbeaten teams left. Heat were suppossed to be the team most likely to cause an upset...

8. omgwtfitzben

I was surprised D-Wade didn't go insane like he did when he won the Championships. He's injured now. ):

I want to see who is going to win the Dallas/San Antonio series. It's going to get good.

9. Arron_zero

Yea. Dallas have a history of finishing the regular season strong n going into a slump in the playoffs while the spurs have a habit of finish alright and sometimes even suck going into the playoffs but once playoffs start, they're the team to beat. This season's no different though Dallas played well in the playoffs, just San Antonio didn't break the tradition xD

10. omgwtfitzben

And the Blazers are eliminated.

;(

11. Arron_zero

Sorry I haven't keep things updated. Have been busy with my exams. It's now the conference semis.

1st round update:
    Eastern conference- Western conference-
    Cavaliers eliminate Bulls in 5 games Lakers eliminate Thunders in 6
    Magic sweep the Bobcats in 4 Spurs upset Mavericks in 6
    Hawks survive the Bucks in 7 Suns eliminate Blazers in 6
    Celtics eliminate the Heat in 5 Jazz eliminate Nuggets in 6

Conference semis:
    Cavaliers tied with Celtics at 1 a piece Lakers lead Jazz at 1-0
    Magic and Hawks have yet to play Suns lead Spurs at 1-0

Magic vs Hawks game 1 and Lakers vs Jazz game 2 are on tomorow or for westerners, tonight. I'll be watching the Lakers-Jazz game(it's the only one I can watch anyway). xD Cavaliers are probably favorites to win though Celtics are playing incredibly well. Almost as well if not better than their championship year. Wonder where they found the fountain of youth O.O Lakers are starting to show up to though I'm rooting for Jazz xD Magic-Hawks should be interesting. Really interesting, probably as interesting as the Suns-Spurs match-up xD

12. AZKevin

AZKevin New Member

Cav's have been one of my favorite team this year.
    With Shaq and Lebron, i'll basically be rooting
    for them ;D