1. This forum is in read-only mode.

naruto manga or anime

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by kingofgamemasters777, Aug 5, 2008.

1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

loony dosent like my polls so he took it off

2. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

anime...

because in the manga... there was no sora arc... so probably there are things added in the anime which you cant read in the manga...

3. holmiz

holmiz Member

Manga is of course the best choice, because of a few simple reasons:
    1. The manga is the original and true story of Naruto.
    2. The anime's fillouts is mainly boring and there's always über villains and retard countries (referring to Fang-, Claw- and Moon Countries).
    2. The anime did NOT show "The Kakashi Gaiden", which I believe is a important part of the Naruto story.
    3. The anime episodes can be lengthened with 10 seconds of standing still and looking at each others (in order to make more episodes = more money).
    4. The anime producers are dick heads because they do fillouts when they're think they might catch up to the manga to fast. If they stopped airing double-episodes every other week they wouldn't need fillouts. But fillouts are mainly to get more episodes = more money.

Although all of the above, there are reasons to watch the anime... such as:
    1. Music, gives a better feeling and brings out more emotion for when people die and such.
    2. Voices, doh?
    3. Episode 101 (the one with what's under Kakashi's mask).

That's what I think : O

4. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

The manga, gentlemen. Reasons: the swearing, the violence, and a few other things that don't quite make it to television.Don't know what those are yet, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

DONT read naruto manga 223 and 224. I want to commit suicide.
    Caution, these are ultimate spoilers. Dont scold me if you read them.

Also, since these are ultimate spoilers, dont mention what happens on the forum.

6. holmiz

holmiz Member

What wrong with reading those chapters? That's nothing compared to 390-400 or whatever.

7. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOO!!! He's my favourite character!!! Cant Sasuke or Tsunade die instead?!

8. MrManga

MrManga New Member

Manga! Its more violent than the Anime and the story is told better... and most importantly... there are no fillers!

9. ahmadsouna

ahmadsouna Member

I prefer the anime

10. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

I prefer the Manga. Bloodier than the anime (so what if its not in colour), swearing (read 440), more action and no fillers!