1. This forum is in read-only mode.

N64 Emulator on DS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Busterthefox, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

nope, only with the iplayer card.

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Thanks, (please see this not as spam) Loony, if you see me do stupid, please, you know what i mean... I`m not feeling well, then I`m doing weird...

3. Busterthefox

Busterthefox Member

Okay. XD I never knew all that hardware spec stuff before. =p Thanks for clearing it up for me, but I still wanna know what would happen if somebody tried to run a 64 emu on a DS...I mean, like I said, if it couldn't hardly do anything, but was still sorta playable...........

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It'd have to be developed specifically for it first, and since it's not possible with the native hardware there's no chance of that.

5. Busterthefox

Busterthefox Member

<:( I understand programming vaugly enough to know what that means...so basically, there is no half speed, no sound, crap graphics emulator; it's simply 0% speed and freezes and glitches. :| Guess I'll save up for a PSP. XD

Thank you all very much for clearing the whole thing up for me. =p Most of my favorite games are for the N64, so...I WOULD make a big deal of this. XD I'm sure there's a sceintific explaination for why they can re-release N64 games on DS too. Completlt remade, huh? yeah...Super Mario 64 DS comes to mind...
    Oh, uh, no need to explain that, I get wrap my mind around that one. 8|

*Is thinking* Hmm...(EVERYONE RUN, HE'S THINKING!!!)...? Huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.