1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My Weird Dream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damanali, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

fun fact: if you ever suddenly wake up and the bed sags under you like you fell on it, you did. You've just returned from an out of body experience.

2. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

I guess I did

3. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

SO THAT'S WHAT THAT IS!

This happens to me often.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I've never had a lucid dream that I'm aware of anymore, nor do I remember if I even have a dream most nights.

Most of the time, I just sort of fall asleep, and wake back up what seems to be a few moments later. Last night was one of the few times that I actually remembered what I dreamed about, and even then, I can only really remember a single portion.

5. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

I remember nightmares and sex fantasies, that's about it.

But I rmember the nightmares for SO MUCH DAMN LONGER.....

...THAT F*CKING CHAINSAW BEAR.......

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I only remember it really if it includes something sexually stimulating. Seriously, I don't think I've even had a nightmare since early childhood.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the beauty of lucid dreaming is you can prevent nightmares by taking control of the dreamscape and manpulating it into something pleasant. Failing that, you can wake yourself up from inside the dream.

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

the last time I lucid dreamed, I had so much fun and then I just woke myself up right after. you don't even know how much fun it is to play super scribblenauts 3 months before release.

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I know, I read the old topic on dream control. For many people, it requires lots of effort. Check the DreamViews.com forums and see how many people struggle to lucid dream.

10. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

My scariest nightmare as a kid :
    i was playing on the computer or playing with my toys (depended of where i was) when suddenly everything became shrouded in darkness
    i was so scared that i screamed for my parents but i couldn't scream or yell i was frozen i couldnt do anyhing then there was this voice who was calling my name and said : welcome to my world a world of complete darkness !!! and then a sort of thing made of complete darkness formed out of nowhere i felt really scared and empty just like i was the only one there. and then i suddenly woke up or was at someplace like at school or something sometimes a daydream and sometimes just a nightmare
    It still fascinates my even today even that i happened like 8 or 9 years ago

11. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

i had the weirdest dream ever about my headmaster hiring a prostitute

12. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

same

13. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

did you f*** off a ghost? watch some movie/anime that was any similar?

14. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

no dude i was 6 or 7 years old :p

15. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Same