1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My life sucks.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by interbutts, Jan 13, 2008.

1. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

demand an autosave feature!

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

autosaving can be even worse...

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it puts an extra strain on the battery, and in some cases can wear the save memory out faster (depending on what type of memory it uses)

4. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

demand better memory type!

5. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

you think your bad?! I was playing DQM: Joker and got atleast 3 crystals/10 in one day,(the first day i got it) and I couldnt get to save.. And my battery died!! I ahd to start a whole new game, and had to do 5 hours of work to get back there! I deafeated 3 bosses and a trainer and got tons of exp.. Damn lol

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

nothing is worse than this:

i had 50mb of playstation2 save files in a 64mb memory card, then my ps2 fell by accident over my memory card, and it broke in half. about 90 save files were lost. my worst day.

7. DragonQuester

holy shoot... Poor you.. Im always careful with it though... :p

8. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

so was i. but then it... puff...

9. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i have all my FF saves on a double memory psx memory card and my ps2 doesn't realy support the switch over function
    so it is extremely hard to play them, but it doesn't matter realy because my ps2 won't play cd's anymore :D

10. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

That's why you don't use third-party PS2 memory cards.

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just use the original MagicGate one.

12. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

a sony memory card would *puff* also, because, even though i have a ps2 thin, i was playing with a phat playstation2, it was my friend's. and when that falls over you mc, dude... :(

13. DragonQuester

After the phat one came out, I waited 2 years and decided to get the slim version.. Slim is better for me, and my friend had a phat one and had problems turning it off.. Not for me

14. anandjones

I reckon the phat is better since the Slim doesn't have as big a fan as the phat so eventually your slim will burn itself.

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

slim doesn't need as big a fan because the PSU is external.

16. anandjones

Oh is it? I don't know since I don't have a slim, but I've heard from other people that their slim burned out.

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

it doesn't. i had my ps2 slim turned on for 3 days, friday, saturday and sunday. it was hell hot, but didn't burn.

ask your friends what were they with when their ps2 burnt. ;) ;D

18. anandjones

Oh yeah, my friends were cooking their slim on a stove when it burned out but I don't think that's the problem lol.