1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My friend + his own GF would = a much more normal life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by treec_cynda, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

...I swear you're retarded, even for a middle school kid. Your friend seems just fine that he could get one on his own when he so chooses. If you're so worried about his "Family line" dying off, dont be. He's got time. If I were you I would worry more for yourself cause I doubt your "Family line" is going anywhere should you ever be it's last hope.

Just leave your friend be and stop worrying about girlfriends at your age. Dating isnt a responsibility or a duty, its something you choose to do when you're ready. Peer pressure is nothing more than an unnecessary stress that can ruin the school experience, especially when its by a "Friend". If you're gonna call him your friend then you need to do whats best for him rather than you think is best for him. Ok?

2. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Let me just say that I am simply extremely loyal to my family line.

*Ahem* I am my family line's last hope, hence my statement before the quote.

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

lololololololololololololololololololololol

5. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

He doesn't have to fight. If he wanted a GF, he'd have one. But since he doesn't, he doesn't. Also, I don't recall forcing/tricking a friend into getting a gf as being a friend-like quality.
    But, I don't really HAVE any friends, so this might be a tad inaccurate.

6. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

Your family line is doomed then.

xD i'm sorry, i cant even try to take you seriously now, i'll let the others have their fun while i sit back and watch. good day

7. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Can't tell if trolling or beyond retarded.

Oh look, my helpful persona's gone. Thanks a lot.

Your friend has a lot of time to think about relationships. Maybe 10 years or so. Same applies to you. Stop messing with him is all I can say.

And since you say you're your family's last hope to keep the bloodline, I do hope you're NOT planning on fucking your girlfriend. If you ever have one at your age.

8. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

Family lines last hope?

Do your mom, get her pregenant. Your the family lines last hope, might as well keep the line pure.

JERRY!!! JERRY!!! JERRY!!!

Am I the only one here who thinks this entire thread is nothing but trolololololololol?

9. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

I think it is too, although Tree Cynda does seem retarded...

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Either he's being genuine or the most persistent troll ever. It's sad either way.

11. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Please make more topics.

I'll love you forever if you do.

It too bad you can't be your friend and you can't be together because that would mean an end to your family line.

13. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hey talking about family lines and all.

How is that thing with your new girlfriend going? Have you guys had sex yet? She must have licked it by now, at least.

14. Void

Void Well-Known Member

This thread is full of nonsensical fuck, I like it.

Lol "legal". Personal experience indicates that you will be banned if you go too far but the current staff are thick-skinned and reasonable.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Except Akane.

16. Void

Void Well-Known Member

And Reider is a loose canon man

17. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

But Reider's awesome for the same reason.

18. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I think Reider's a pretty cool guy, eh sucks cock and doesn't afraid of anything.

19. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Nice to see people keeping old shitty memes alive.

20. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems we have successfully scared off another moron off the internet!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.