1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my flatmate is insane

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jarred121, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

i was actually planning to go see a psychiatrist after my mum said i should go see one after i called someone gay who was out my window. no doubt he deserved it.

2. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

If I were her, I wouldn't have recommended you see a psychiatrist, but I would agree that you were being dickish that moment.

3. jarred121

i should start a fight club so im not scared of fighting because ive never been in one.

4. MessoMesso

Wanting to take martial arts lessons? Cool. Wanting to start a fight club because you somehow want to have more machismo... God, just no.

...I'm going to go reads something cutesy and fluffy. I suggest you do the same.

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The plant manager for a company I worked with a couple years back told us a wonderful story.

He had a roommate in college who would stay out drinking every night. His roommate would come back to the house at 3am or so, drunk, yell "I'm Home!" and then drive onto his bed and pass out. To get back at his roommate for waking him up every night, him and a couple of his friends took the door off his roommate's bedroom, and placed it on his bed. Then covered the door with the sheets, blankets, pillows, etc.

That night when his roommate came home, yelled, and then dived onto his bed he crashed face first into the solid wood door hidden beneath the sheets. Instantly knocked out (a combo of alcohol and hitting his head) and fell to the floor. They left him there, put the door back on, and I imagine they had a good laugh for a long time. And probably laughed more when the roommate woke up the next morning with a combo hangover and headache for hitting his face.

6. MessoMesso

Tirith... You just know exactly what to post. That was surprisingly therapeutic.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Back in the dorms, to get back at an unruly drunk in one of the rooms, the people in one of the halls took two of the doors off the hinges, removed the room numbers, swapped the doors, and put the old numbers back on them.

When the guy came home drunk and tried to unlock his door, his key wouldn't work.
    I wasn't involved with that one. It happened on the floor beneath me.

I did lock my door every night when living in the dorms though. My friend across the hall didn't one night. He got up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. He came back and went to crawl into bed, and there was a drunk guy sleeping in his bed. Apparently his neighbor came back drunk, didn't realize it and walked into the wrong room and passed out on my friend's bed.

In our dorms, we usually had an open door community, during the day when we were in our rooms we left the doors open and would visit, talk, play games, etc. One day a guy was drunk a little early in the afternoon. He walked into a room down the hall from me, when the people who lived in the room were still there. He walked up to the window, and started peeing on the wall. He thought he was in the bathrooms using a urinal.

There was one guy who lived next door to me in the dorms who didn't shower, and would always masturbate in the public restrooms. So one day we got a bucket that held about 10 gallons of water. While he was in the stall doing his business, we walked in, and dumped the water on him over top the stall. We would also call him on the phone and use the Microsoft Voice thing (Sam?) and say stuff like "We know what you do in the bathroom, if you don't stop we will alert the authorities!"

I miss college. If I ever get laid off or lose my job, I think I might go back to the full time student deal and go for a Masters or PH.D.

8. jarred121

Cool man, thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I stayed in the halls last year. Oh boy, the shenanigans we got up to...

9. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

never had a fight?
    ah, i get it now. Of course he will be a dick, he knows he can do what he wants.
    My advice is take up jui jitsu then kick his and anyone elses ass that treats you like a dick
    I never have any problems because people know what i do, one kicked ass and others wont try anything

10. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

That made me laugh :)

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

TrithRR...I love your stories :)

[me=hYpNoS]is jealous of jarred[/me]

I think he needs to be locked away for a good few years to get over his addiction to shit..

12. jarred121

I think i am better than everyone. I am.

13. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok now your just pathetic.

This topic is now "fake" to me, I was thinking you were around 15...saw this...thought older...now I see...

Your an attention seeker, I hope someone smears feces on your face at night.

14. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Confirmed troll.

15. jarred121

you guys are hilarious. dont you know that im just talking shit.

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

And you just wasted our time, we were serious...

So...

And I'll add "die from it" to that post.

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

jokes are meant to go in the appropriate board

so you just wasted all our time, well done.

18. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

And here I thought it was obvious from the start...?

19. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Ban his shit off this site. Well, not just his shit, the entire shithead who made that shit too.

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

That's alot of shit there XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.