1. This forum is in read-only mode.

my flatmate is insane

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jarred121, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jarred121

jarred121 Well-Known Member

i want to kill him. he deserves to die. he doesnt know the difference between right and wrong. hes psychotic. insane. he isnt nice to someone unless they can do something for him. people like him are the reason why the world has so many problems.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

to be perfectly honest, you are coming across as the psychotic one.

3. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

He deserves to die... for playing copy-cat. Yeah, you really have problems.
    Post Merge: [time]1274316635[/time]
    tehuber you better hide your ass!

4. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

jarred121 try to find and solve the mystery as in who is doing all those bad stuff to you. If nothing seems to be wrong, then maybe you need to reflect on what have you been doing to yourself and your room mates. No offense but I think violence is the wrong way to solve problems maybe you and your room mates should sit down and discuss this problem together. All the best to you :D

5. MessoMesso

...Has it ever occurred to you to play along? I remember I was in elementary school, sitting in the office and waiting because I had to deliver some papers and stuff to someone. This little kid was imitating me, and I noticed pretty quickly. We made a game out of it, and it was pretty fun.

...Of course, the adults had no sense of humour, so they thought we were insane. It was great.

6. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

have you been having blackouts jarred, missing some hours in your day. If you have, can you clearly remember what you were doing when the dirt got put in the washing machine. I'm just saying, the culprit might be closer than you think...

7. jarred121

you know Griffandir, you might be on to something. because theres kind of a mental void there when i try to think of what i was doing then. maybe it's a combination of paranoia, psychosis and a lack of sleep. maybe i have brief periods of sleep and i go and put dirt in my clothes. maybe.

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Then why the fuck are you flat mates with him? Just get the fuck out? Stop this whole faeces and urination thing, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think that you'd be any better than him if you resolve to violence? Act like a man and confront him about it, ask him what his deal is how you get past whatever the fuck he think he's doing.

Then go see a shrink and get your obsession with faeces fixed.

9. jarred121

see, the thing is. talking to him wont work. ive done it before and hes just keeps being an asshole. people like him dont go by reason. hell just keep being annoying because he knows that i cant really do anything about it. ive already told you people that you cant reason with people like him.

10. MessoMesso

...Complain the the landlord. Move out. Go see a therapist. Done.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

DEFINITELY see a psychiatrist.

12. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I dont even think there is this called "flatmate". Maybe you have a split personality and you are pissing yourself off. You have a fascination with feces and urine. You would like to beat this so called "flatmate" because he annoys you and copy your moves. I think you are confronting yourself, you hate a side of yourself and think you can get even by doing those things, which a normal person wouldn't do.

So, these are my observation about you, split personality - fascination with feces and urine - self-inflicting of pain... definitely need to see a psychiatrist.

13. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

This is one of those little signs you see JUST before one of those mass public murders -.- God do I hope I am wrong.

You are probably just paranoid, you have given us like no information at all, coughing and mild things of sorts could just be him living, and you being paranoid. Anyway try to see a doctor before murdering someone.. If you were back in 3rd grade you would be in hell right now. Learn how to deal with life without resorting to insanity.

14. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

15. jarred121

i appreciate everyone's advice but i think i have cooled down now. I couldn't hurt him now. He's just a lost boy, trying to find himself. I'm gonna let it pass, even though i know i do this every time someone gives me shit. I get really angry but never retaliate.

16. Reider

Reider Modereider

So when someone gives you figurative shit you want to give them literal shit in return?

Works for me!

17. dino340

dino340 Well-Known Member

Always remember to follow insanity wolf's advice without thinking.

18. MessoMesso

...This'd be really funny if it was posted on 4chan. Here, you're just creeping the shit (you better not be getting a hard-on right now...) out of everyone. Just saying. Like HELL would I ever want to live even in the same city as you.

Yeah. Go see a professional. ASAP.

PS: Psychiatrists are the dudes that give people drugs. I'm not a licenced anything, but I think the guy would do better with CBT than benzo'.

19. jarred121

yes, i would like drugs that can make me uninhibited and ruthless with no regrets and no consideration for other people, so i can do what i should do to him.

20. MessoMesso

I actually cannot tell if you're joking or not.

...Seriously. Please. Go get help. Before you hurt someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.