1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My asvab score...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tyson_rss, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Are you SERIOUSLY so pressed for time that you can't even spend 2-3 seconds to add an apostrophe to your words? And by the way, that forum must be totally fucked if you're an admin in it. I personally pity all the members.

2. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

bahaha go fuck off and give someone else an headache. the ppl of dis forum has a tendacy to go off topic alot. go piss off you crown.........................
    Post Merge: [time]1298607797[/time]
    reider i know your seeing this bullshit. just lock this already. im done being dumb downed by these idiots.

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Sup guys? i couldnt help but b dumb down by u idiots

also i help uncle jack off a horse

also the game

also old meme is sexy

hi

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Is the test anything like the british one, divided into maths, english and iq test type questions?

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yes, it is. I took that once and scored above average or something. I then had the marine look at me and ask me if I wanted to die. I told him no and he didn't call me again.

6. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I was about to make my full-blown rebuttal against your post, but I can see everyone else did my job for me. And also, if you're going to stand up against me regarding the criticism I made regarding your English grammar (by the way, 'grammar' spelled with A-R, not E-R), make sure your grammar in your post is flawless.

Oh and Tirith, thanks for bringing up the Advanced Placement and Honors weighted grade system, in which I completely forgot about. But I doubt someone like Tyson could handle such challenging classes.

7. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

what a bunch of losers you all are, hahaha. seriously if you've nothing better to do than start shit on a forum, you obviously have no life. enough said.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You do realise you just fail, they just pointed out stuff from your post behaviour...

And I myself see why you failed...they didn't start anything they just used what you did and turned it against you, take it as as constructive criticism, and don't act all posh about it...
    Post Merge: [time]1298645047[/time]
    But why tell us-THIS IS THE INTERNET

9. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Grammar matters in everyday life and in college. But on a forum where people come to download roms and probably take another personality to real life I don't see it as a very important factor. Don't get me wrong off course you have to use the correct punctuation and grammar to make sense but people shouldn't be called stupid or looked down on over such a small factor as spelling.

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

But in serious topics such as this where the poster is talking about something that isn't recreational ie gaming or forum game, you do need to sound as if you have some brain, or else other's with intellect shall come down and make you think twice about putting such content online.

And at times like this I'd glad I got firefox spell check running 100% once more :3

11. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Exactly, I doubt many people would have 100% spelling without such an invention as spell checker.

This is so off-topic now.

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Normally I run without, but to be honest I do so out of laziness...

Alot of the people in the argument above don't need a spell check, I know them, they actually have the intellect to just simply bother when they don't need to.

13. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

No. It's just the simple fact that none of you know me well enough, aside from what I post, but even that is irrelovent to how I live my life and what I do on a daily basis. None of you know me enough to judge me, same that I don't know any of you. But hey, nothing I say will make a difference, quite frankly I don't really care. I'm sure most you all have a different personality in life than what you show here. As where I, I act the same all around. I don't try to sound smart or tough on a forum if I'm not out in the real world.

Alright I'm done here. Continue trying to wreck your brain in figuring out ways of trying to piss me off. It won't work. This is the internet.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

(Sorry)

Well, to be honest some of us carry our real life selves onto this place such as myself, I got nothing to hide (I'm not kidding if I had a good enough reason I'd actually kill someone in a sadistic fashion XD)

But what we are all seeing isn't another personality, just this thread alone actually shows your intelligence, the spelling is but a tiny flaw, it's your views and how you respond to US is determining to us how you are.

The only alternative that could prove to us you are infact acting another personality is that you are trolling with us, and unless you are a complete asshole that's great at deception, your post is far too serious to be otherwise.

15. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

So you're dumb and weak?

16. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Well next time I make a thread or whatever concerning such things, I'll be sure to try my best and impress you all. (not really). Point is, I don't really care how you all see me on this forum, or even at all. I know where I stand in life, as far as how smart I am. I don't need any of you to tell me otherwise..especially if none of you know me directly.

As I have said before, I'm through. All I'm doing is adding fuel to the fire, and everytime I post, you all continue this shameless onslaught. Next time I post, it'll be to showcase my score on my test, next time I take it. I'm sure I'll do alot better than before. I was kinda in a hurry to leave, so that may have hindered my ability at that moment to pass. Anyway, see ya.

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well I wasn't bashing you but you...are digging a bigger hole as you post..like the current reply.

Just do your best, and whatever you did wrong don't do it again, prehaps you will pass.

(BTW, do you really believe evolution is a lie-I only just looked at your sig, I'm being serious here)

18. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I'm not even going to get into that. Those kind of topics usually end bad, especially at this forum. I've been there and done that enough to know. Besides, it isn't a part of the topic at hand.

19. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Go look in the debate forum, there is (or at least was) a big evolution topic. If I remember right, Tyson here is one of the big "anti-evolution" posters in there. After a while I just stopped caring about the thread, and figured Tyson was just trolling. I think his signature appeared around that time if I remember correctly.

See, my first comment in this thread had nothing to do with his spelling errors or grammatical errors in his posts. It had to do with the content of his posts. The ones I had read previously conveyed a very non-technical, non-scientific knowledge, and that led me to not be entirely surprised by the results of his test. He came off as the type of person who would say "Who cares what the truth is, or what any evidence shows. This is what I think is true, so this is the way things really are."

20. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Got me figured out all wrong buddy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.