1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MW3 or BF3 (PS3)

Discussion in 'Sony' started by epsxe_h4ck, Feb 21, 2012.

1. epsxe_h4ck

epsxe_h4ck New Member

Which would you reccomend...

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Looking back on it, I wasn't too too impressed with BF3, but I'd make the argument that it's a far better game than MW3.

MW3 really dropped the ball in terms of balance, map design (like all the maps are the same), and just the way it feels like it's MW2.5 . Not even that though, because it feels like a downgrade from Black Ops, which only held my attention for a couple weeks, but MW3 I just did not get into at all. Spec Ops is meh compared to MW2 and definitely not a good follow up to Zombies and their version of Horde mode is just that, Horde mode. After playing games do a better version, nothx.

While I can say I was somewhat disappointed with BF3 and how it's more sort of a baby between BC2 and BF2 and not really a successor to BF2 like mentioned before, they did a good job making a follow up to BC2. Also the Single Player is atrocious, like quick time events in a fucking FPS is just retarded. Like the single player is worse than MW3 somehow, but the co-op, as short as it is, is pretty fun.

It's kind of too bad both companies want to screw your wallet in the ass in terms of DLC; But BF3 usually goes for cheap in the 30 dollar range every once in a while.

BF3

3. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Neither made any major changes. Wait for a better FPS or buy a different genre'd game like Dark Souls.

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Game of the century.

Marry me.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

MW3 for single player, BF3 for multiplayer.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

it really depends on what you like. BF3 has more of a realistic feel to it of a battlefield, meaning camping alot is something people do, staying back and playing as a team. while CoD is more arcade like, which you can be a lone wolf and do pretty good. its faster paced aswell. i personally enjoy CoD more because of the lone wolf thing, go in and do good by myself. but it depends on what you like.

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Battlefield 3 is really team minded.
    And MW3 is more on your own, like fupa said. I played them both and bf3 is much better. I've been playing the game for almost two months now and I'm still in love with it. The campaign of bf3 is a whole other experience than its multiplayer. The quick time events are boring and the story is unoriginal. So it depends on what you want to play. If you want to play offline, buy Call of Duty. If you want to play online, buy Battlefield 3.

8. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

BF3 for real men!
    COD for kids!

nuff said ;)

9. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

True.

Maybe later.

10. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

I prefer MW3, but I think BF3 has more improvments compared to BF2. I only use MW3 to play online anyways so campaign dosen't really matter to me.