1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Most over rated movie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Jul 13, 2009.

1. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

most over rated movie for me is harry potter and the half blood prince. ive read the book and there were big chunks of the story left out.

2. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

As my last post, don't judge between the book and the movie, because one book of Harry Potter if they implemented it all to movie could take about 4-5 hours of duration. So the writer and director had
    to cut the unimportant story.

3. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

plus it's nearly impossible to get all of the emotions of the book into a movie, a lot more can be expressed, felt and said in a book. A lot of my friends are huge Harry Potter buffs and think the latest movie adaption was the best so far...so its a matter of opinion i suppose. Maybe you just have to look at what they did put into it and see how well it goes with the book. I know the director did add a couple scenes in the movie that weren't in the book to try to add the emotions from the left out stuff.

4. err

err Well-Known Member

Twilight. All the Star Wars.

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Oh, yes Twilight is seriously over rated. I didn't like it at all...

6. The13Th

The13Th Well-Known Member

mst overrated.. hmmm

Harry Potter

7. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

Star Wars? It give me a laugh to think in the space battle we can hear a shooting sound or an explode ship sound. I mean come on it's was space where there couldn't be any sound to hear at there.

8. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Twilight isn't an overrated movie. A lot of the critics bashed it. To say that you expected a marvel of entertainment would be ridiculous on your part if you went to watch it.

Overrated =/= Bad movie.
    Overrated =/= Good movie.

10. sergey320

sergey320 New Member

Twilight is very overrated. Seriously, I didn't like the movie and I agree with the critics on how they bashed the movie that seriously sucked.

11. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Well I watched it 5 times :p really.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Lol, Twilight is not just over rated but in fact terrible

13. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

New Moon is in the works, doubt I watch it myself, wonder how Tim Burton's "9" is going to be.

14. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

aomething else over rated is...... cant think

15. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

The Final Destination. I would have more entertainment watching my pet rock "rocky" (imaginative I know) talk about the grasshoppers next door.

16. podge96

podge96 New Member

i have never seen the twilight movie, but the books are fabulous, i had to read them twice just to be sure i missed nothing, will i be dissappointed with the movie?? and is the movie as erotic as the book, personally i thought it was a bit too hot for the teenage audience it seems to e aimed at.

17. MadmanNero

Probably will be. Usually the books are always better than the movies. Not that I plan to find out I have seen the movie didn't care for it and have no interest in the books.

18. snebbers

No the film wasn't erotic at all :\

19. MadmanNero

^You seem disappointed LOL :p

20. snebbers

Oh I was... ;)

Nah I'm kidding, everyone made up twilight to be good but it was actually really bad... It still has a romantic side to it to say the least but it didn't satisfy my expectations...