1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Most over rated movie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Again, it's overrated, doesn't mean it's a bad or good movie, it's if the movie was regarded as being too good in the eyes of others.

Fantastic Four 1 and 2 were just crap, they're definitely not overrated.
    Same as Saw and the X-men movies. -__-

Watchmen is overrated in the fact that they overlooked one of the actors, whoever played the girl, she was the worst actor I have ever seen. EVER. She had no emotion whatsoever. It's a lot better than the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

2. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....Well he fell into lava inside a volcano...i think he dies!

lol
    Post Merge: [time]1248422487[/time]
    I loved "League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen" It was really good!

3. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

Saw was just a cheap scare...I don't get why they're still making them...they weren't good in the first place

4. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Harry Potter 6 was grossly overrated.

5. musiclegend14

I haven't seen it yet, is it worth seeing at all?

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Just watched it last night, if you tolerated the other movies this is no different but still way overrated.

7. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

Anything by Michael "I love explosions!" Bay. 'Nuff said.

8. AceKilla

AceKilla Well-Known Member

Saw it and i fell a sleep in the theatre, the duration is to long about 2 and half hours, and the story is confusing. It's more like a drama movie.

9. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Story is confusing if you've never read the books.
    I thought it was good. It stuck to the book for the most part, better than the other 5.
    They skipped a few of the lessons, especially the few important ones like the Gaunts' House and the locket.

10. Ceilidh

Ceilidh Member

Twilight -______- not a terrible movie, but the hype is annoying me now. Plus, Kristen Stewart's voice sends me to sleep.
    Nightmare before Christmas. The animation is beautiful but I found the movie itself a little dull.

11. MadmanNero

James and The Giant Peach, Corpse Bride and Caroline are about the same as Nightmare before Christmas, Animation is awesome, but the stories are a bit dull. Well Caroline was a bit more interesting I kind of liked that one.

12. insanecrazy07

Not really a fan of the Tim Burton movies.

13. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

No, trust me when I say it's terrible, if you've read the book. If not, then by all means, watch it!

14. MadmanNero

There's a few of his movies I like, Edward Scissorhands,Charlie and the Chocolate Factory maybe a few more that escape me right now. I'm curious to see what he does to Alice in Wonderland that comes out in March.

15. insanecrazy07

He's got that weird dark halloween-esque tone to all of his movies. ALL of his movies.

16. MadmanNero

Yup, that's what he is famous for, he is strange indeed, but it's making him money...Beetlejuice is another favorite.

17. kukuru

kukuru Well-Known Member

And Alice in WonderLand is coming!!!!!!

18. MadmanNero

You don't read previous posts very much do you? ;)

19. musiclegend14

all of those movies has Johnny Depp in it...haha, including the new Alice in Wonderland.

Burton is only good if Depp or Michael Keaton (beetle juice, batman) are in the movie...then again what movies has he done without them?

20. insanecrazy07

Depp is good in just about anything that he's in. Take him out of the picture and maybe the Burton films wouldn't be as good as they are now.