1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Most annoying Video Game Boss is...

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by haseoTOD, Jul 15, 2009.

1. adelie66

adelie66 Member

I know re..................i thought he was invincible at first. I mnagaed to kill him by luck.

2. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

all the bosses at the end of the weeks in twewy
    the second boss in it was going a bit glitchy on me

3. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Touhou isn't even a real game. IMO

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Not a boss, but in FF7, the marlboro flower monsters. If they use bad breath and you have no ribbon, you are SO dead.

Also, "marlboro", "bad breath". Square made a funny reference to cigarettes, wow.

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Majora's mask himself :eek:

and the boss of OOT in the shadow temple (drums or something like that :p)
    can't remember his name

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Bongo Bongo. I found him to be relatively easy. The hardest part about OOT had to be the Water Temple the first couple of times though.

Anyways, a lot of the bosses in Dragon Ball Origins 2 are pretty powerful. With the simplistic control scheme and the way upgrades are dispersed, each boss will cost nearly 8000 Zeni in healing items and boosters. Then I can't do the sub-episodes because I don't have the money to upgrade secondary characters at the ungodly price of 10k Zeni each. So really, every boss is annoying, as there is no way to be completely ready for them.

7. arisayama

arisayama New Member

most of the bosses in Super Robot OG: endless frontier. it takes at least a good 5 turns for your bar to charge for your special, while your opponent seems to use theirs WHENEVER THEY FREAKING WANT TO. XP

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

the giant fish boss in the water temple in LoZ majoras mask, he was kinda annoying with his attack that sended you to the water every time to bite you :p

9. Rafnork

Rafnork New Member

The American 3? The boss from the summoning world with the three heads that heals herself for max alllll the time?

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

He was probably talking about The Dark Cloud (seriously lame and unoriginal). I never even got to that though. All the bosses before it destroyed me.

11. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Igniz from KOF 2001. He has one Danger Move that takes up the whole screen and while you're busy defending it, he sends a partner that breaks your defense if you get hit. Also, he has a indefensable Super Danger Move.

Some R-Type 3 bosses are pretty annoying. Let alone that the whole game is linear, which makes everything a lot harder.

Also, you might remerber Rolent From Final Fight 2(or not).

Blind the Thief from A Link to the Past.

Gyrogs and Vaati from Zelda Minish Cap.

Bellum from Zelda Phantom Hourglass.

The whole Final Boss Run from Zelda Spirit Tracks.

12. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

HARDEST BOSS IS BRAZIL 5 time world champion.

13. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Maybe, but I'm not so sure of it.

14. link064

link064 Well-Known Member

the bosses in OOT and MM were soo easy for me,anyway did yoou have the mask that turns u to onilink??(dont remember his name)

15. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i think it was fierce deity mask, something like that, it was piece of cake like that, but try fighting majoras mask without it, its almost impossible

16. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Finghtin all bosses with the Firece Deity Mask is kinda like playing Wild Guns with the Vulcan Cannon on all times. Is not funny. You kill the boss before he has the chance to lay a finger on you.

Keep in mind that you need all masks to obtain the firece deity mask. So, you pretty much have to kill all these "almost impossible" bosses in order to get it.

Metal Slug bosses are pretty annyoing too, since Metal Slug is pretty much a bullet hell where you're not a spaceship or flying person, XD

Dragon Ball Origins bosses are also annyoing just beacuse the controls for attacking and moving are horrible. And using the D-Pad for moving and the stylus for attacks doesn't help either.

17. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

the robot boss in tales of innocence in i think naos base?

18. nintendo05

nintendo05 Member

Spiderman 2 The Video Game Mysterio boss...
    ...so hard....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS_zWW9jJ34

19. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

This

20. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Really? I don't think it was supposed to be that hard as it's still pretty early in the game. Cheon with his 2 dogs and Chitose, now those 2 are pretty hard. Though Chitose should have been easier if I was using Luca instead of Spada -.-