1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Most annoying Video Game Boss is...

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by haseoTOD, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Zamrullah

Zamrullah Artist in Training

I think the most annoying boss is Demyx data boss in KH 2 Final Mix+
    It was hard you should kill lot of water in very little short of time without a reaction command that can destroy many water in distance, It's not looks like the 1st time I battle Demyx. The difficulty is increased dramatically.
    If the time is up "game over" is in the screen. :(

2. DemonRyo

DemonRyo Active Member

Most annoying video game boss... IMO is Omega Pirate from Metroid Prime.... Sure He can be killed in just a little over 60 seconds... but if you miss your window of opportunity... BAM! Regenerates Phazon deposites on its body and you have to blow them all up again -.-

3. link064

link064 Well-Known Member

yea,i never finished the game,the phather of Angie(the nurse)was too hard for me,even with cheats i dunno what to do(when i cut the first string i cant cut anymore)
    how am i supposed to get past it??

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I got to the point where you had 10 minutes for 5 GUILT patients. I quit at that point because it was that stupid strain with the moving parasite things.

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I think you only need to complete 3 or more to continue the story

6. LuckyTrouble77

The problem is, those patients have the most difficult strain to combat. I have a hard time removing the strain from one patient while keeping them alive, much less multiple patients.

7. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Now that I have throughly thought this post over, I can defiantly say that the most difficult boss for me in any game was the last GUILT patients in Trauma Center Under the Knife. It may have taken me at least 20 something tries before I finally beat them.
    miros

8. LuckyTrouble77

Agreed. Trauma Center overall is just a very difficult game. The GUILT patients make the game incredibly difficult, especially that freaking parasite strain where you have to cut the things out and laser them to death.

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Ouroboros the 2nd one on SMT Strange Journey.
    This is more of a luck based boss fight.

10. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

Most annoying boss is the Motherfucka DRAGON YIAZMAT!!! from FFXII almost 60 millions of hp!!! that battle last for about 3 hours! talk about annoying. however i beated that bitch but with the price that i will never touch FFXII In my life...

11. LuckyTrouble77

Conveniently, there is a save crystal located near enough to go heal and get back to the fight without it resetting. As long as you are a high enough level, that battles seems like it wouldn't really be hard, just time consuming.

12. Corriger

Corriger Well-Known Member

Giacomo and his crew in Baten Kaitos, when you're fighting them on the ship.

If you weren't a certain level by that time, you were FUCKED.

13. LuckyTrouble77

Was this Origins, or in the original game? If it was Origins, I don't remember a ship battle, but then again, I couldn't get past the beginning of the second disc (damn bird).

14. Corriger

Corriger Well-Known Member

It was Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.

I remember my first run on that game. I was getting my ass handed to me on the Goldoba everytime I fought those three; so much, in fact, that I had to start the game ALL OVER AGAIN.

That was annoying, to say the least. At least now I can completely rape them.

15. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

I can come up with some annoying bosses.

Azazel from Tekken 6. He's cheap, guards even while he's attacking, deals a lot of damage, and has a bad hitbox programmed into him. He's not a problem after some practice, but damn.

Most of the mech in Super Robot Taisen OG Endless Frontier. Large HP, HP regen each turn, heavy (so juggles are pretty hard to pull off), and Force Evades at the first chance they get.

Oh and Vanitas Sentiment from Birth By Sleep. Low HP, but if you use a Cure-based spell, he casts Curaga on himself. Can OHKO you unless you have Last Live. You deal like 2 HP damage to him. Oh and that darn Shoot Lock of his, where he teleports towards you and attacks.

EDIT: I forgot the custom mech in MGS: Peace Walker. Soldiers came from anywhere in squads of 4 and spam LAWs at you. The mech having high health don't help much. The Monster Hunter dragons are a pain, too.

There's definitely more, but these are some of the ones I can remember.

16. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

True but come this thread is about annoying... and tell me 2 hours of fighting doesn't look annoying to you???

17. adelie66

adelie66 Member

Yes i found that priest hard too.......took me a lot of time to beat him.
    Post Merge: [time]1277476342[/time]
    Ive got two bosses i cant beat.......
    1) a stupid slug monster from earthbound........i stopped playing earthbound beacause of him.
    2)A flying insect from resident evil 5.....i dont know how we are supposed to kill it. i SUCK at resident evil 5.

18. demon1115

demon1115 Active Member

one of the hardest bosses i think is the first time you fight a chain saw zombie in RE5 p.s (i suck)
    i even gave it a nickname i call him sawry

19. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Elder Dragon from FF XII. Man, cause all sorts of status effects.

20. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Any Touhou boss