1. This forum is in read-only mode.

most addictive ds game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by venomfang77, Feb 14, 2010.

1. arceus12345

arceus12345 Well-Known Member

Pokemon pearl!! i have logged like 500 hours in it and counting!
    if gba games count then Pokemon firered because i have logged more then my pokemon pearl hours!
    i used to play pokemon firered almost everyday because my teacher didn't give me homework

2. lolman180

lolman180 Member

GTA- Chinatown Wars.

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Ace Attorney series.

4. MysticMaja

MysticMaja Well-Known Member

The World Ends With You for sure. I've spent precious hours of my life collecting pins after I finished the game. :I

5. AZKevin

AZKevin New Member

Rated from 1st to last.

1. Pokemon HG/SS and P/D - Really fun till after the Pokemon League, and it gets boring from there...
    2. The World Ends With You - I spend literally days finding the secret reports for the sick story and the crazy pins...
    3. Suikoden Tierkreis - REALLY fun RPG game, has a wide selection of characters and a very long story.
    4. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - If you played KH 1 and 2, it gives a hell of a lot of back story, either way, i think its a great game.
    5. Valkyrie Chronicles - Very nice game music and story as well as rpg game. There's 3 different stories in this game to keep you occupied
    6. Sands of Destruction - I just really wanted to put this in because i actually spent like 40+ hours of gameplay on this. Story and GM's are kinda nice, the voice acting is okay.

6. kaspar1313

kaspar1313 New Member

Wario Ware!!! :eek:

7. Master800088

Master800088 Member

mario kart ds my favorite game and metroid prime hunter ds history and battle mode

8. Lukong

Lukong Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy Tactics

9. KiraSTRiKE

KiraSTRiKE Well-Known Member

Wouldn't say I'm addicted, but when I play my DS - which isn't very often - I play these:

- Disgaea
    - Infinite Space
    - JUMP Ultimate Stars
    - N+
    - Rhythm Heaven

out of the 5, I'd say Disgaea at the moment. Mostly because I'm so close to clocking it. ^^

10. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

there are a lot of games that had me hooked for a while but picross 3d tops them all.

i flip open my ds and scroll through the games... i always go past picross and scroll back up and tap it.

just one more puzzle, just one more...

11. XeNo - A.K.A Steelez

XeNo - A.K.A Steelez Well-Known Member

custom robo arena pretty addictive

12. nu885

nu885 Well-Known Member

mine right now would have to be

Rune Factory 2: a Fantasy Harvest Moon

this game is addictive as cocaine laced with heroin, meth, and nicotine in a chocolate shell

#2 would have to be

Spore Creatures

13. suchonm

suchonm New Member

what about Monster Racer

Post Merge: [time]1275461910[/time]
    4 me

Monster Racer and Pokemon

14. Killua Zaoldyeck

Killua Zaoldyeck Well-Known Member

rune factory 2, ragnarok DS..

15. Kresn1k

Kresn1k Active Member

well, i was really adicted to N plus, then it was G.G collection, then, I get stucked at Dragon ball origins, later was N plus again...
    but, after my ds died, i went again to the couch to the 360 & the gorgeus zombie-pandemia of left 4 dead 2.
    (sorry, I really miss my ds *snif*)

16. YungPhil

YungPhil Active Member

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 L Grimore Of The Rift - Great game played it non stop during the holiday
    TWEWY - You just want to complete it so quickly
    Pokemon Diamond - Its pokemon of course
    Mario And Luigi Bowsers Inside Story : Very good, and fun
    Jump Ultimate Stars : Because i don't know how the save date gets deleted so i always restart it and form an even better deck, 6th time now
    Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor - Challenging and 10x better then Strange Journey ( Dungeons Yuk )
    Mario Kart DS

17. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

Sands of Destruction is one of the BEST and Addictive game and Super Robot Taisen OG Saga : Endless Frontier is good too
    ;0

18. Shaun_9079

Shaun_9079 Active Member

At the moment, Digimon World DS. It feels like pokemon with so many more choices! ;D

19. zeldafan12

zeldafan12 Well-Known Member

Games that have really stuck out to me are:
    Zelda: Phantom Hourglass/ Spirit Tracks
    The World Ends With You
    Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days

20. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

ANY pokemon game
    ANY KoH game
    for anime to watch for ds
    Avatar the last airbender book 2:earth chapter 11:the desert(freindly mushroom)
    Bleach
    Naruto shippuden movies 1-3