1. This forum is in read-only mode.

most addictive ds game

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by venomfang77, Feb 14, 2010.

1. padfoot

padfoot Well-Known Member

The pokemon franchise has made me the awesome man i am today.
    Awesome man, indeed!

2. Padgeman

Padgeman New Member

I've just got over a serious Chrono Trigger addiction, haven't played an RPG i've been so stuck into for a good few years!

3. juzzy01

juzzy01 Well-Known Member

i no it sounds funny but Grey's Anatomy is pretty
    adicting. I don't know why but you just get to be different ppl
    and do different things all the time.

4. ndsrapid

ndsrapid Well-Known Member

On Yahoo answers this will be the best answer, lol.

5. jonairma

jonairma Well-Known Member

picross 3d
    after bored then
    are you smarter than a fifth grader

6. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

Right now, I'm having trouble putting down Tony Hawk American Sk8land... I really can't understand why though

7. kepalajamuran

kepalajamuran Member

addicting? there is no such thing. if you addicted to something, you will never get bored or sick of it. it's like you can put away your dying mom to play the game. it is not possible. if it is fun and took your time all day, then FF tactics A2. i played from 07.00 in the morning to 11.00 at night only take a break for snacks, urinate, and turning on the lamps. no bath, no meals, no sunlight, no communication. before asleep i realize how awful my body feels ( i am a healthy person, actually. doing some martial arts exercise. )

8. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

There is such a thing as addicting, addiction and addict. I've seen it. It's called Puzzle Quest. Sometimes, it can also be seen in the form of Infinite Space.

9. freehand01

freehand01 Well-Known Member

yeah at least you changed,

erm so the most addicting game for ME is GTA: CTW....

10. hmfan

hmfan Well-Known Member

harvest Moon >.>

11. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

pheonix wright series/ the professor layton/zelda games

top 3:D

12. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

The World Ends with You, Shine Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor and Pokemon. i gave up pokemon when i was 11. but once i got a flash cart i couldn't help play SS
    we don't literally mean addicted the way you say it is. i agree. but its a good word for describing things like this in this way

13. Darkreiz

Darkreiz New Member

Top 5 most addicting:

Pokemon Heartgold- Loved reliving all of those moments from the original!

lost in blue 2- When i first bought it, I could'nt stop playing for days. Loved exploring the Island.

N+ - Very Addicting game, The levels where very challenging, and I made levels for my friends to play on.

WarioWare D.I.Y - Once you get the basics down, its easy to make fun games.

Trauma Center - The challenging levels and unique concept kept me playing for hours.

14. assasinseye1

assasinseye1 Well-Known Member

Every one has already said it,but I put in alot of hours into the 3 pokemon game(first time ive played pokemon)but im not a real big pokemon person....another would be metroid prime hunters..could not stop playing wi-fi.

15. EarthMomma

EarthMomma Guest

Castlevania Judgement is addictive lol 5 days playing and am getting Paranoid................ hey did i just see teeth gleaming lolol

16. assasinseye1

thanks for all the post, keep them coming.

17. wallyjuan

wallyjuan Well-Known Member

bejeweled twist

18. crazydude666

crazydude666 New Member

when i played Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow i felt quite addicted: "one more lvl up, need more souls of this" etc. i recently finished Infinite Space, and now it feels like having read a lovely book and feeling left alone somehow, now that it`s over.

19. assasinseye1

dead space is great cant wait for number 2

20. katemurph1124

katemurph1124 Member

Yeah I'm also with those who have spent hours on end playing pokemon and not even realised it :)
    But I think I would have to say I get more addicted to the Professor Layton games, I just have to keep going because I want to know the ending to the weird story lines.