1. This forum is in read-only mode.

moon landing, real or not???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ultra, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

YEAH!!

Oh & are those Grey aliens a conspiracy too ???

2. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

i say they did land on the moon... eventually.

i think some of the aired shots of apollo 11 were probably shot on earth. that waving flag is convincing and i love conspiracy theories (didin't watch the second vid, not enough time)

but notice when the astro-man kicked a bit of *moon* dirt - if there was that much wind some ofit shoulf have blown around, too... but it fell normally (albeight slowly). moon shot?

the flag would have been very stiff, andheld out straight with a very flexy rod (titanium?). and astro-man glovesarn't renounded for their dexterity

i reckon they shot on earth as a back-up in case they didn't get a decent moon landing

by the way, which mission was the video?

3. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

The video camera was mounted on one of the legs of the lunar module(the spaceship ;D)....it was detachable though, so it could be carried away (from the spaceship) by the astronauts

4. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

the flag may have been an actual flag, and it would have been billowing inside the spaceship where theres air right? well, when they took it out of the spaceship, since theres no air it wouldnt have stopped waving. it will probably wave until the moon blows up due to someone manning a nuclear silo falls asleep and their elbow slips onto the "launch nuke at moon" button.