1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Monster Racers DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Soluri, May 17, 2010.

1. JeroPWM

JeroPWM New Member

x9x9x have you got any exotics?

2. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Just finished the game xD anyone caught all legendary monsters yet? man they're hard to catch. I managed the catch the 1st one, the rainbow serpent thingy, rainbeau i think was his name. Now having trouble catching the 2nd wan, the demonic horse thingy.

3. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Uh, where do you find the legendary monsters?

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I still have no tropicals... only one I saw was grren-black Sculking (or something like that)

5. Arron_zero

After you finish the game, enter start city and you will view an event with Geng. He will run off. Follow him to Mt Etna for a scene. Then go through the dungeon/field and find the rainbow crest in a chest. A scene will occur. Go back to start city and speak with Geng(I think this isn't compulsory). Now if you remember all those altars you found in the game, assuming you went to all or most of the dungeons, that's where you can summon the legendary monsters. However you have to visit them in order as you need the crest to summon the legendary monsters and the next crest is usually found near the altar. Be warned though, SAVE before you attempt to catch the legendary monster as if you win or fail to catch it or lose the race, the legendary monster will disappear and you have to go all the way back to where you found the crest to get it again to re-summon the monster. Oh, and one more thing, the legendary monsters are EXTREMELY hard to catch as they are very fast and you have to shoot them like erm 6-8 times to catch it. I think all the legendary monsters are at level 50 and even with a level 70 wolfreeze, they're still hard as hell to catch T.T

Anyway, the first legendary monster is in Oceania, good luck xD hope this helped

6. WateryHell

WateryHell Member

Started w/ a Leefee. I main a exotic Furion(or something,but DAYMN that thing was hard), and a Glimmer (no weaknesses FTW).

AND as a reference for people who are too lazy to actually get these:

Racer's Medal: Beat Santos in the racer's registration.
    First Glove (NOT THE NAME): When you go to the rainforest in Oceania, Bruce will give you it.
    Master Glove: The TV station guy will give you this before you go to chase Krystal.

7. rois55555

rois55555 New Member

I played with no$gba 2.6a <<good then when I save then I start my game again I cant load it
    please help me

8. Blue Toast

Blue Toast Member

Anyone know where I can get good breeding information? I can't read japanese (alas, life would be great if I could). Something in english. This is a great catch em all kinda game with a nice twist on racing instead of battling. I love it. But I want to understand it. Any help would be appreciated.

9. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Are you saying that you're using the (J) rom? If so, just use the (U) rom, it works on pretty much everything clean. The breeding system is pretty simplistic if you pay attention when the tutorial goes the first time you are able to breed.

10. Blue Toast

Blue Toast Member

I should have been more clear. I'm using the u.s. version. I was wanting the mechanics to the game.

11. Sneggz

Sneggz Well-Known Member

well i encountered a lot of exotics and at that time i didnt know what they were so i kept on defeating them... there goes like 100+ exotics. oh well poop. my team is this monster who can only do good on snow but i havent breed that often o.o and cuboom at a star sand one

12. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

my monsters are Exotic Pyrefox
    Skelgon that has snow at star
    and flypid(the one santos uses) water and grass star

13. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

I just started -.-
    My only monster is that tiger thing. Although I know how to catch monster.

14. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

Starter LEEFEE lv.39
    one exotic caught
    5 hours ingame
    working on NY cup(not gp)
    (is it possible to evolve?)
    (can u go to wi-fi and trade?)

15. Arron_zero

Nope. There's no evolution and yes you can go wifi. It's those stairs to the left in the monster union. Not sure whether or not you can trade but I think you can.

Anyway, anyone caught all legendary yet? I'm stuck at the 2nd legendary monster, the horse thingy(forgot it's name) even though I'm 10 levels higher. Thinking of breeding my wolfreeze with Cirrus so it gets charm and larger monstar.

16. nu885

nu885 Well-Known Member

i started with the leaf thing

my star racer is a lvl 30 Wispagrif that ive bred
    Stats :
    Speed: 65
    Thrust: 55
    Power: 66
    Spirit: 50

Sand O Grass O

Nitro-Boost- Super Star
    Quick start - Super-Nitro
    Speed +10 - Mower
    loyalty 776 ^already learned those skills

i just got bored with the game and quit playing it after 10 1/2 hours.. it was fun and completely different from what ive been playing... i might pick it back up later..*hint the first monster you pick to breed with is what your new monster will look like, and thats about as much as i learned from it.. its probably alot better playing with a friend

17. iiRaNdOm

iiRaNdOm New Member

i started with a cuboom(I'm just asking if you notice that cuboom is said like Ka-Boom)
    i have about 4-5 exotics one is a sleeke(weasel type monster)
    And i use my level30 cuboom(breeded about 6 times) for most races

18. kenny6457

ugh santos gp is hard

19. Arron_zero

I found Reinhart's 3 times harder ><

20. kenny6457

what terrain?