1. This forum is in read-only mode.

(Mod of Pokemon SoulSilver) Pokemon Neo SoulSilver Version 3

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Sep 8, 2010.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Re: (Mod of Pokemon SoulSilver) Pokemon Neo SoulSilver Version 2

how so? how far are you in the game?

...I know you wasn't expecting a complete change like in 3rd gen games. You gotta remember, it's only a mod. It's just a harder version of the original game, with slight changes here and there; mostly the pokemon themselves. Oh, I did change up the questionnaire thing in goldenrod city, ya know, that thing for radio card...At least, I think it's on the patch I released. I know I change the anwsers from the PPRE script thing.

And apparently, the game suppose to shrink after patching it, that's how you know it worked.

hm, I suppose I could do that. The patch didn't work on your rom?

2. Zagaan70

Zagaan70 New Member

I am really really excited about this. I haven't been to romulation since I thought it was shut down, so I had to make an account and everything to respond to this. Now I'm very worried about some things about it though:

Does this mod freeze with the AP thing, or has that been solved?

If it's been solved, how in the world can I download this to rom and get it to work?

I'm sort of tech savvy, but I don't know this rudolph mod and everything else that's been mentioned :( Could someone give me a place to start to get this to work? This sounds like one of the greatest mods ever, and I really want to try it!

3. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

The download links are dead. :(

4. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

alright, check it now!

5. simomon123

simomon123 Active Member

i have a question about the game. i have a clean rom of pokemon soul silver but what do i must do now ? will it work on acecard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 ?

6. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

7. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Sup folks of Romulation. I thought it was high time for a update to this game…So, please go to the main page, for more info.

8. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

I'm calling shenanigans, dammit. Naaaaah, not really. LOL I did fix da link...I was told that it had went Deeeeeaaaad. And sure enough, it's was. :\

I got a new working patching link up now...For those, who tried, but couldn't DL.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StHdw6xJjuk

It's a tutorial of how to run Neo soulsilver on No$gba; my no$gba. The vid even have the link to the emulator I use.