1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Mobile] Pokemon Go for Android and iOS NEWS

Discussion in 'General News' started by Prectorian, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not many, it does gets boring after awhile.

Anyway;

v.0.41.3 is out:

2. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

So I suppose you've stopped playing it? Or do you still use it when you happen to be outdoors?

3. Prectorian

If and only IF I have nothing else to do while outdoor, I'd pop in for a sec or two.

4. Prectorian

5. Prectorian

6. Prectorian

7. Prectorian

News:

Niantic is hinting on a new line up of pokemon to the Pokemon Go sometimes around/after Dec 12th 2017.

PS: it's currently at v.0.49.1 now.

8. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

oH COME ON you frikin game come to my country already!!!

9. Prectorian

Latest update returns the previously removed 3 steps feature in relative to the nearest pokestop.

10. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

JOHTO region is now available for Pokemon Go!!! Enjoy catching Togepi, Pichu etc....

11. Prectorian

Now get your butt off the couch and start running around. :p

12. Prectorian

2016. 12. 19
    Pokémon GO updated to version 0.51.0 for Android and 1.21.0 for iOS

Trainers,

Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.51.0 for Android and 1.21.0 for iOS devices. Below are some release notes and comments from our development team.

• The bug that caused incorrect vibration notifications has been fixed.

• Day and night modes have changed to more accurately reflect the Trainer’s current time of day.

• Minor text fixes.

—The Pokémon GO team

13. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Wait seriously?! o_O When did that happen lol, time to lose some of that excess body fat

14. Prectorian

Seriously where have you been? :p

15. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

:( under a rock yea. i really don't follow PoGo news and updates anymore i comeback here once in a while to check your posts on updates, i had given up hopes of the game coming to my place. I started playin yesterday and i have caught about 20 pokemon already and have evolved a ratata and a pidgey, found a few eevees, saved best 3 from the bunch with the good ivs for the 3 evolved forms. I cant wait to evolve my charmander to a charizard and get a dratini or something.

Imma be checking back here regularly for the updates so keep em commin ;)

16. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

oh i also got an egg today a 5km egg hope that hatches into a non zubat level up fodder pokemon. I missed a squirtle and a rhyhorn too couldnt cap em

17. Prectorian

Well, I'm not very far ahead, so you'd probably surpass me soon at your pace. I've acquired all present eevee evolution, either through evolving or catching in the wild. I've 9 eggs (full inventory), but I haven't hatch much. Probably 3-4 since the beginning. Barely have time to walk around. Pokemons I caught are from staying around PokeStops at parking lots. 1KM eggs are hard to come by these days, the 9 in my inventory are either 5Km or 10Km ones. Am looking for a Ditto, and I haven't been lucky to catch a Christmas edition Pikachu. Seen where Pikachu is, but the location always too remote to approach from my position.

Tips: make good use of the berries to catch Pokemon, but it's not easy to replenish from spinning PokeStops.

Dark Infernape likes this.
  18. Prectorian

19. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Eey Congrats XD

I got two more eggs today, a 2km egg and a 10km egg. The 5km egg from yesterday hatched into a godamn useless venonat and i ran into a high cp Pinsir today but i couldnt catch it and it ran away in the end, it had the yellow ring and i used about 5 balls on it before it ran. I guess ill need greatballs for those which i dont have yet, dont have berries yet either. Also i just hit lvl 7 so yay. caught about 30 pok in the last hour but nothing good, just the usual.

20. Prectorian

Lvl.7 in just 2 days? That's fast. If you keep at that pace, in less than a week you'd surpass me. I take an average of 2 weeks to lvl. up. If I was diligent enough to walk around my housing complex, I'd lvl up faster, which I didn't do. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.