1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Mobile] Pokeland

Discussion in 'General News' started by Prectorian, Jun 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

[​IMG]

Beta testing for the app was recently concluded on June 9th 2017. With some 10.000 participants, the dev team has received plenty of constructive inputs on how to improve the app. It's however unclear if the app will actually be simultaneously released world wide or exclusively for Japan with international release in the later stage.

[​IMG]

In any case, the app if you're unaware yet, is said to be similar if not the same as Pokemon Rumble. Far as I am aware, it's making its way to the Android system, not sure if it's making its way to the Apple system as well since not much been disclosed by the dev team. Except that to play you'll need to be constantly online as was the case with Pokemon Go, Pokemon Magikarp Jump, Pokemon Duel, and Pokemon Shuffle, and also it seems like the case with existing Pokemon mobile games, you'll get to play free with micro transactions (freemium). The in game currency seems to be called 'P' which you can get free daily or by doing certain quests (e.g. complete stage) and unlocking treasure boxes, and then there's what they called 'diamond' which I'll assume is given free for a limited amount, while top ups require spending real cash.

Then there's strengthening the Pokemon in your team/inventory, said will require spending 'P' and using 'Gear', how you acquire 'Gear' is said will be given free daily and by exchanging 'extra' Pokemon. To acquire Pokemon, you'll need to explore the 'islands' in game. The number of 'islands' you can explore, requires exchanging diamonds for 'maps'.

Anyway, you'll need to use your existing Nintendo Account, or create one if you haven't got any. While your Android device has to be at least v.4.4. and not rooted. Although they did point out, even if your device is v.4.4 or higher, it might not work for some unmentioned reason.

Read:
    http://www.pokeland.jp/
    http://www.droidgamers.com/2017/05/31/pokeland-coming-soon-android-alpha/

2. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Please inform me upon the game release. Being a big fan of Pokemon Rumble U, I am anticipating the release of this game.

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.