1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Mobile] Batman: Arkham Underworld NEWS

Discussion in 'General News' started by NintyRaccoon, Feb 19, 2017.

1. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

Batman: Arkham Underworld is a mobile title developed by Turbine (which made the DC MOBA game Infinite Crisis), taking place before Batman: Arkham Asylum. It's a strategy game in the veins of Clash of Clans, with character designs based on Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City and several Arkham-voice actors reprising their roles.

The iOS-version was released in 2016. Now the Android version has been released since 15 february 2017.

Are you interested to return to Gotham City of the Arkham universe, get the help from famous villains such as The Riddler and Harley Quinn and take on Carmine Falcone and Batman?

Prectorian likes this.
  2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

NintyRaccoon likes this.
  3. NintyRaccoon

I believe the game will be fun to play (for the Arkham-fan) when Turbine has patched everything. Because right now, there are several complaints of the game being very laggy.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not merely laggy, but force close as was brought up in the GP Store comments. It's to be expected from a game which was released less than a week ago. Maybe wait for next update before picking it up?

5. NintyRaccoon

I would wait until the game is more stable. It looks interesting since I love Arkham Asylum and Arkham Origins.

But at the same time WB Games has made me disappointed in the past and I'm already playing a time consuming and fun f2p game, so we'll see if I'll start playing it.

6. NintyRaccoon

Here are some behind the scenes trailers:

Kevin Conroy - Batman

Wally Wingert - The Riddler

7. NintyRaccoon

More behind the scenes trailers:

John Polito - Carmine Falcone

Dino Andrade - Scarecrow