1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mnobuzzz just joined RomUlation!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mnobuzzz, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Mnobuzzz

Mnobuzzz New Member

Hi, my name is Mnobuzzz, im from Sudbury Ontario Canada. A couple of days ago, my wii usb drive fail and I lost all my wii games. I searched the net for good wii isos and boom, I found this place. I was ;D to see all the games I wanted and the ones needing replacement. I didn't even think twice, I donated and earned myself 3 months Premium Status. I started downloading a bunch of wii games. Sadly, and somewhat irocnic, it turns out the site had a double disk failure. *sigh*

However, I am far from being bummed out. I like the site, I will continue to support the site and I will try to be an active member here. I have yet to read all the rules and how the site works, so I will try to keep things simple with my intro. I just wanted to say hello, I am happy to have joined the site and can't wait until the site is whole and working at its best.

Any whoo, enough about me, I have rules and things to read.

See you Rommers around,

Mnobuzzz.

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hello, read the rules again.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Welcome and thanks for supporting us! We're constantly adding in new Wii ISOs to restore the ones we lost and even add in missing ones. And as always feel free to make a requests and we'll see if we can't bump those up the queue.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Welcome ;)

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Hey buddy :)