1. This forum is in read-only mode.

{ // • Miyu's Portfolio

Discussion in 'Portfolios' started by Miyu, Jul 30, 2009.

1. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Re: { // • Miyu's Portfolio

Nah I dont like using the computer much anyway :p
    I know I spend alot of time on it, but I dont think, I'm going to like it as much as drawing :p

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Oh, fair enough.
    I turned 14 in April lol.

3. Kakeh715

Kakeh715 Well-Known Member

Cloud you don't need a teacher. all you need to do is to practice with every function of your program and learn how to use everything properly. Then look at stuff and/or think to get inspiration. Maybe go see a tutorial here or there. That's how most people get thier way. Learning all from tutorials though takes away creativity. But here are a couple of tips to keep in mind

1. Don't use a c4d as a background. (Never do this, it just ruins it and your no suppose to.)
    2. Don't put a lot of effects over the render. (It would destroy the focal therefore ruining your sig)
    3. Don't smudge the renders head and body too much. (It'll mess it up and make it look ugly and barely seeable.)
    4. Don't make the size too big. (Then its not a sig, its Large Art.)
    5. Don't use low quality renders :planet Renders Best
    6. Don't use big size fonts, use fonts that don't fit the sig's theme (Try finding a font that looks good with the sig and make it small size)
    7. Don't blur the render or bg (If you blur the render to much it'll ruin the quality and the bg.)
    8. Always match the colors (Using different kinds of colors that don't match mess everything up.)

4. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

are you the one on some of the signatures?

5. Miyu

Miyu Well-Known Member

@ Tuna. Ah, I see. It's a admirable to be devoted to something. ^^'

@ Cloud. Seven months. P: .

@ bhatooth. No. They're singers.
    Boa Kwon and Otsuka Ai.

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

o_O
    Nice greeting you made there!!! :)