1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Missing the good 'ol times

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CainMasters, Dec 16, 2007.

1. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

what about the pokemon series, man??...

2. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Pokemon was fun the first few times. After that, it's like playing the same old game.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Which you are...

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Man I wish they'd make a final Pokemon game where you only need one gamepak where you can get every Pokemon at one go so that it will be fun again

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ;D :D ;D :D

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Wow... This thread ended in Christmas.... I am posting in an EPIC topic, and I think everyone else should take their time to read this thing

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Yeah & see the difference ;D

I used to just post in normal font.

Anyway, kamage have you read the revised rules?

There's this rule that BUMPing old topics without contributing anything "new" to add to a topic or BUMPing a topic just because you liked it seems to be not allowed on specific boards like technical help, I don't know about this one though?

Anyway, yeah the old ways were simpler but more frustrating that with today's gaming trends.

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I'm posting my idea on the topic :) because it's something everyone should read :p It's like the game "Remember When"

8. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

well if its like a game then maybe it should be moved to the games board.... :p

But yeah I agree to an extent, I have to say some new games though do have a certian extent of gameplay that ive never come across before. Lost planet (although too short), mass effect, gears of war and bioshock all sucked me in, although they seem like the same old FPS (because all FPS are the same :p) they all hold aspects which a lot of older games couldn't achieve, yeah they have a lot of eye candy too but thats just a bonus.

And as for pokemon, anything after pokemon red (GameBoy, black and white screen :p) is just the same, all they do is add a few different balls, and a handfull of 'pokemon' (though they need to get a little more original, the names suck) and twist the storyline a little. Someones making a crapload of $.......
    I feel the same way about Halo as well, I didnt enjoy any of the halo games after the first one.