1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mini-Rants Thread

Discussion in 'Rants' started by trimbletown, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Reider

Reider Modereider

Looking at the deleted post, I'd say it was the phrasing used rather than the very colorful romhack.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I demand VVIP access to Davy Jones' Locker, deleted posts archive, or the school locker. Or whatever! .... Too much Jack Sparrow's rum make ones stomach churn.

3. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

I'm tired of waiting for Nintendo to focus on character texture quality.

4. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Am I the only one who hates how hot it has gotten over the past couple of months?

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no

2DamCerius likes this.
  6. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

No.

2DamCerius likes this.
  7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

cant blame the global warming.

2DamCerius likes this.
  8. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

I suppose we human beings are responsible for the global warming.

2DamCerius likes this.
  9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Only partially.

10. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Milli Vanilli blamed it on the rain. :p

11. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

are the reason for everything wrong with this earth
    Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. Humans move to another area, and multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed.
    The only way humans can survive is to spread to another area.
    There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern - A virus.
    Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. Humans are a plague.

BTW i didnt say this, Agent Smith did.

2DamCerius and Sahel123 like this.
  12. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Perhaps this is not the best area for me to say this, but I do not think we can blame all human beings entirely for deterioration of the world. Indubitably, the condition of earth has declined drastically since the past few centuries; I admit this. I also concur with the idea that the most pernicious strains of viruses evolved due to foolish human interactions. However, should we blame the errors of a few mentally debilitated minds to the entire human race? Should we really declare humanity a "plague", which humiliates the human beings who tried to stop this? Should we really place all of the shameful blame on all of humankind so innocent human beings also have to suffer the ignominy?

I admit that the majority of human beings have brought great harm to this world. They have brought pain, suffering, and death to other mammals, to other organisms, to the world, and...to themselves. But even amidst the malevolent human beings, there are those souls who strive to maintain justice. These are the souls who toil all day, desiring nothing but to fix the world. These are the souls who, despite all darkness, attempt to bring light. These are the souls who are crushed by other human beings.

Then, only for the sake of those souls, who wish to create a better world for everyone, let us not blame humanity for the worldly mistakes. The point of humanity is to show Love to everyone; to show Passion to learn; and to show Truth, as a light to this world. Then, let us not blame the carelessness of confused beings, who have abandoned humanity, on all human beings. Instead, let us seek Justice, Mercy, and Peace. And Truth will be revealed.

2DamCerius likes this.
  13. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

I usually think of rabbits when I hear the words "multiply, and multiply". ;)
    Nonetheless, you gave a powerful speech. Thanks, Neon32.

14. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

When i see this i see the story from ff7 lol where Sephiroth goes on and on about Jenova..."The last thoughts of Geostigma's death... those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet; choking it; corroding it. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as my vessel. Just as Mother did long ago. then one day we'll find a new planet and on it's soil we'll create a shining future."

Neon32 likes this.
  15. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

as i mentioned i didn't says those line Agent Smith from Matrix did.
    I thought everyone knew Agent Smith.

but i really believe those lines.
    Of course not we not plague, which kills within days , we are Virus which slowly spreads to every cell and destroys them.
    I don't think this world can be fixed until every human being attains a single mind set to conserve-preserve and save nature.
    Which is impossible.
    The only thing we can do is to prolong the total destruction and hope for some miracle.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  16. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

You will look at your post in 2 years and cringe.

17. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Neon32, I am just saying that not all human beings are evil. I admit that the majority of the human race indulges in selfishness, foolishness, and carelessness. The reason for this is because they have lost humanity. Humanity is the bond which holds human beings and the world together, preserving it in peace. Admittedly, nowadays, not many people follow this golden system. Nevertheless, we cannot form the generalization that human beings are Viruses (or a Plague) since there are some souls willing to fix the world. But for the sake of those souls, let us not blame humanity for the mess on nature.

You are right; the dreams of those souls will never come true until all human beings unite. However, I believe that the question we should be asking is: what caused human beings to split up? Religions talk about the creation of one single Man beings born during the beginning of this world. They talk about utopia; an era of peace even when that Man existed. What I do not understand is that how can that one Man give birth to so many different types of people in the world. Nowadays, when I look across the ocean, I see human beings of infinite races and varieties. Some are tall. Some are short. Some are black. Some are white. Some are males. Some are females. Why is there such a vast difference between the descendants of that Man? How is there such a vast difference between the descendants of that One Man? I do not believe that humanity must be blamed at all for this. Humanity existed the moment the Man was born. It was perfect. It is perfect. And it will remain perfect. But most human beings have abandoned humanity. Nevertheless, even among the tall, the short, the black the white, the female, the male, I still see the Light of Humanity scintillating across the darkness of the world. I do not know what caused the split of Mankind, but I know that the Light of Humanity still exists. Perhaps, one day, that Light will vanish. But I can say with certainty, that one day, that Light will bless us all: the human beings, the nature, the peace.

18. saher1175

saher1175 Guest

Well we can't blame ourselves you know. We're not the ones polluting air with factories and dumping waste in rivers and whatnot, all we do is spend time on the internet and play video games. So when you say "all humanity is a plague" , I think it's safe to exclude ourselves. Am I right?

Sahel123 likes this.
  19. Reider

Reider Modereider

I'll take that bet.

My money's on 3 years.

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Knowing some people here, never.