1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MILK!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hanghanghang, Jul 21, 2008.

1. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

im talking about real yogurt, plain, nothing in it. not the sugar filled ones like trix yogurt.

it does help you lose weight since it curbs your appetite.
    and it is included in many of the diet things.

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

no food helps you lose weight!
    not even diets do that, deits let you shed weight but do more damage to your body and cause you to put more fat on your body when you start eatig normally.
    the only thing that really helps you to lose weight is to get off your ass and do something to make your heart pump.
    and then if your doing it properly its not weight that should be changing its you bodys fat content.
    i eat well over the recomended daly allowence of calories but i am currently dropping fat content because currntly i am cycling a long distance almost evey day, in winter i will get fat again as i won't be one my bike as much.
    to be honest as long as what goes in your body is not filled with sugar and salt its fine.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

But moderate amounts of both are required, equally, moderate amounts of fat are required to remain healthy. It is only when you consume one or more of the food types to excess that you have problems, and the correct levels are dependent on your lifestyle.

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

cooking fresh food helps as pre made food even so called health food that is pre packaged is full of crap.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need a lot of good fats, such as oils, like olive oil, sunflower oil etc.

6. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Just drink the milk!

7. mrat316

mrat316 Member

jeasus christ lmao im late as hell on this post but whatever

i drink milk everyday and im 5'8'' and im 13 yrs old lmao

iunno if milk has anything to do with it though

8. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Wow 4' 10'' 21 year old dam..

9. padawon1234

padawon1234 Active Member

I love milk. Very tasty. I drink lots of it - so happy I'm not lactose intolerant! It goes good with lots of stuff too. I just turned 17 and I'm about 5' 11". Btw, MILK RULZ!

10. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Milk? Makes me amnesic. Oh, and it's bad if I have a cold, just too much slime.

But it tastes good.

11. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

does milk affect your poop?

12. hi milk does help you,re bones grow strong but do you know drinking too much can actually give you brittle bones as you get older,found this out when my dad went into hospital,but he did live on milk and cheese sandwiches before he had to change his diet hugs txxx

13. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Milk does not make you taller. I've been forced to drink milk every night before I sleep, and I have not gotten to a height that's not predicted by genetics

But i heard playing basketball will help you get taller...don't know if it's true or not.

14. larrylarry

larrylarry New Member

There are so many types of milk how do I choose?

Buttermilk, Vitamin D (whole), 2%,1%, Skim, Soy (mmm Bean juice), Chocolate Strawberry, Vanilla, Goat Milk, and breast milk. Probably some more too.

15. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Personally I go for either banana or breast milk :p

Soy is good, but if men drink too much soy milk it tends to give them man breasts, so dont over do it.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I know what you're referring Almo, and because of that & some mind numbing, life changing things I've seen over the years I lost my liking to milk, just seeing milk makes my stomach turn. So even if I know it's meant for children, I just drink chocolate or fruit flavoured milk.

17. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Breast milk?! From humans? ...

Flavored milk is gross, I hate peach flavored milk.

18. santaboy123

santaboy123 Member

If your worried about that stuff, go to a farmers market. They will sell you fresh milk. If your really worried, buy a cow and milk it. Truth is that when they boil the milk, most of the vitamins are burned away. Its like honey. Everything is better when its home made. If u wana stay healthy make home made juice with a juicer. Its how i stay healthy even though it tastes repulsive. :p Drinking the juice makes me shiver. :(

19. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

personnally I think the strawberry milk is the best

20. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

what a strange topic

this ones best ;)

[​IMG]