1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 1prinnydood, Dec 1, 2009.

1. namad

namad Member

when i try to run this using the un-cracked version it loads up fine and then has anti-piracy issues...

when i use the cracked rom... my no$gba2.6a nozoomer or non-nozoomer instantly has a fatal error saying i am missing the bios for GBA... why would a bios for gba even help me run a DS game?

is this the problem anyone else is having with no$gba2.6a? and does anyone know how to fix it? this happens with the fixed rom i downloaded and the fixed rom i ran the patcher for both...

on another note the game is running fine on desmume 0.9.5

2. arklefinch

arklefinch New Member

has anyone had a problem with the patched version?
    i patched it and it works fine (thanks to whoever made the patch) and played for a couple of hours. i got to the top of the tree and was in a fight where i had to avoid killing the elder. unfortunately i killed him and when i tried to continue it apeared that my character is hidden behind one of the enemy characters. i cant move or start a fight or do anything really. i can open the menu but thats no use. i tried saving and reloading but the problem persists.
    do you think this is a bug or a part of the anti-piracy protection? or possibly a side effect of the patching?
    thanks for any help.

i should say im using an r4 with ysmenu.

3. joe2001

joe2001 New Member

I did this - did'nt work - may have done something wrong. The patched version did tho'...

4. adriaan

adriaan New Member

Pre/ patched file works on R4 SDHC greatly, thanks people. you have done your job very well.

5. SportingLions

SportingLions New Member

You're simply the best!
    This game looks fantastic and I can't wait to play.

6. JErold

JErold New Member

I am having this exact problem with the patch right now, I hope we can get some help because I like zoomer.

And interestingly enough last week i download the rom and played it for hours during the weekend w/o any problems. Till I reached the castle and had to fight two guys to save some people in a prison. After I hit both of the switches at the same time and win the fight it just stops working, however the people keep moving and the "Victory" sign never shows. Beat the fight about 4 more times and it keeps happening.

Ive never used desmume and my HD is kinda crammed but ill go ahead and use it, I like this game. Its different, plus I think my uncle used to play it, or something similar on the sega genesis when I was a kid. I hope desmume supports save.

7. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

It's working fine on my R4i... =]

I have cheats too from gbatemp.
    Now to try to get zelda working... sigh

8. daggerfall

daggerfall New Member

Another game with super protection,I will just keep my fingers crossed hoping that they could come up with a patch on this.

9. janetum

janetum New Member

Thank you Prinnydood- spent 2 hours trying to get this one to work till I eventually scrolled down to your link. Thanks x x

10. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

maybe you didn't put the akloader in the right folder. make sure you put the updated akloader in the "loaders" folder, not the "akloaders" folder. i used this loader for my acekard 2i: http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/. i hope this helps.

11. amberlove

amberlove New Member

Thanks Prinnydude, great game- xD, finally found out how to make roms work :)

12. RiceMuncher

RiceMuncher Member

patched version works .
    but the save file gets deleted everytime you restart the game..
    Anyone else have this problem?

Game msg: "Save file is corrupted.."
    Post Merge: [time]1261641007[/time]
    Im using a R4 SDHC

13. slavir

slavir New Member

14. 9lucario9

9lucario9 Well-Known Member

OMG. That the save file deletes, is the same problem as there was on TLOZ - Spirit Tracks!
    Anyways: There is a working sav for it. Check YouTube if you wanna know. It's for CycloDS the video says ;)

But, oh sorry! That's offtopic. I hope there will be a working sav soon!

15. RiceMuncher

RiceMuncher Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=30617.0;topicseen
    here is the thread for solving this problem

16. Spyer42

Spyer42 New Member

Awww Is there still hope for me? Downloaded the 2 links and still given me a black screen with the music still playin. :-(

17. EntropicKitty

What are you using?
    The patched rom works 100% with my R4i...

18. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Have you updated your cart fw ? Try patching it manualy

19. EntropicKitty

Cheats work fine on mine... Mine's patched, they work on LoZ-ST too... you just need to get the cheat.dat from gbatemp =]

20. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

well i dont use cheats in RPGs ... it ruins the game.You miss the "journey" of finishing the game on your own.Ofcourse,exception taken for those who use cheats after they finished the game... yeah,im a noob in Nintendo DS gaming