1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 1prinnydood, Dec 1, 2009.

1. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

No need here is a pre-patched version http://plunder.com/61978c3160

2. machamelo

machamelo New Member

hey i wanna play this game but i dunt wanna download the wrong files or anything plz can someone help me
    can u tell me steps n the link plzzz

3. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

just click the link 1prinnydude has given ABOVE it couldn't be easier its even unzipped ready to put onto the micro sd.if i can do it anyone can im a real spazmo nooby :eek:

4. duo004

duo004 New Member

I have patched rom but cheat code does not work -____-''

5. virtuaman

virtuaman New Member

Thanks to 1prinnydood for the prepatched file,

6. franchette

franchette New Member

thanks prinnydood XDDD

7. twkim86

twkim86 New Member

I've been trying to play the game...but it always stops at the starting part...can somone please post a detailed step-by-step so that I can get the game running? I'm using no$GBA btw

8. BL4CKB34RD

BL4CKB34RD Well-Known Member

SWEET. 8)

Rom = Patched
    Game = Working

At least I finally have it working on my Acekard 2. There have been about 5 different games I haven't been able to get to work. One by one, I have been able to conquer all (as in get them to run) with the exception of COP: The Recruit. Once I have it running.......... who knows.

Thanks again for the patch!

9. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

You need to use no$zoomer to get this going on no$gba, though I have no idea what settings you need to use. It works perfectly on DesmuME v0.9.4 or v0.9.5 without having to mess about with settings, you can get it here http://sourceforge.net/projects/desmume/files/desmume/0.9.5/desmume-0.9.5-win32.zip/download

10. urmommaisa

urmommaisa New Member

can someone tell me how to patch it or link me a patched verison? im using a R4 if that helps at all

11. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I have linked to a pre-patched version twice on page 5 of this thread.

12. finshark

finshark New Member

hurry up with the patch already

13. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

How about you read the thread? You seem awfully demanding and impatient about something that already exists.

14. silentduelist

silentduelist New Member

the patch didn't work for me, but somehow I can play the game using no$zoomer even before patched

15. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

I got this game to work without patching. I updated my akloaders for the acekard2i and just like that I was able to play might & magic with no problems.

H.

16. Dougidog

Dougidog Member

Just an FYI, it doesn't work with r4 sdhc firmware either, including bin.7 patching it.
    EDIT sorry, i just didn't see the second page :( :eek:
    Post Merge: [time]1260524844[/time]
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Mods, kindly put this on the first post, delete all posts and lock the thread.

18. edenny

edenny New Member

it will work with the anti-piracy patch but no cheats:(( blame xenophobia

19. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I did not put the link on the first post as the link will die soon. If the thread is locked it will only disappear faster from the first page and then people who don't bother to search will open new threads, if the topic is still popular best to leave it as is, the thread will die naturally as interest drops-off. Who are you to ask for posts to be deleted and this thread locked?

Cheats will not work for any game that has been patched, no need to blame xenophobia, that's just how things are. In order for a cheat to work in a patched game the cheat code needs to be completely re-worked.

20. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

Then get it stickied.