1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 1prinnydood, Dec 1, 2009.

1. olti89

olti89 Member

man it still doesn't work on my emulator. ???

2. serpentile

serpentile Active Member

guys for all the ppl who have troubles u have to rename it to xpa-mmch.nds(thats the extension of course for all noobs) and then u put it in the same folder as the patch and run xpa-mmck.bat and u will have a new file with cracked next to it there is never any easier than that

3. olti89

olti89 Member

it still doesn't :(

4. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

I'm so too lazy to read all this today cause I've been sick for the past couple of days... The rar file from romu is the one that's protected and can't be used, yes?

The patch file from the first past of this topic should make it work or my R4i?

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Hum... I can confirm that the patch on the first page works nicely on R4DS v1.18, and it's a great game, like the gameplay very much. :D

6. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

Thanks!! Work for R4 1.18 ORIGINAL, dont know of ysmenu, but for original ir works!! I was looking forward this game waaaay more than SPIRITS TRACK, although it left me thinking that people say this ZELDA is the hardest one!! Still i will finish might&magic first and then get ZELDA!!

This game is a new mix between puzzles and RPG, and is pretty damn fun!!!

7. olti89

olti89 Member

thank you guys. yesterday i had problems with my internet connection but now that i solved it i did the patch and it works very good. you are the number one. ;D ;D ;D

8. EntropicKitty

What worked? the patch? Cause I'll just use my old r4 if it'll work easily.

9. arik-

arik- New Member

Problem when loading the crack to no$gba.

"NO$GBA - FATAL
    Sorry, no$gba needs a copy of the original GBA BIOS (in a file named .gba or no$gba.rom) to execute BIOS sound functions"

any ideas
    Post Merge: [time]1260029801[/time]
    anyway, sorry looks like downloading the no$zoomer for no$gba can run the game without the patch. sorry for the trouble.. thx for the patch though.

10. i havent finshed reading the thread but i have been using the no$gba witht he zoomer and i get freezing in the first stage where the demons kill the cousin and u fight the demon and win then it freezes and i cant get out of the battle from there

11. zidane100

zidane100 Active Member

Download the ROM from romulation.net it contains a patch just follow the instructions and it will be patched. The instructions is on the 1st page of this thread.

12. debra tooth

debra tooth Active Member

can someone post patched rom as I have tried to patch 5 times and still wont work? using DSTT

13. pumpkin50

pumpkin50 New Member

After I installed the patch it worked on my M3 card, hope it was worth it :D

14. ryu776

ryu776 Active Member

Help please. So i'm using the cracked version of the game on R4 v1.18 and it keeps freezing at prologue where one of the women in purple says: "I sence a disturbance". Anyone else got this problem?

Edit: Nevermind. Turns out the crack i was using didn't work. :/ Used the one in the Romulation download and it worked like a charm. :D

15. Kiddo_shinobi

Kiddo_shinobi New Member

Iugh I get through the first part then the screen goes black on my r4

16. mizuhokei46

mizuhokei46 New Member

the patch is already out

17. gunburn

gunburn Active Member

Does the listed Might and Magic game in the DL list is now patched?

18. keidor04

keidor04 New Member

it dont work on cyclods :'( :'(

19. EntropicKitty

where does it generally mess up? Because it starts fine for me.

20. aaobien

aaobien Member

This game comes up to a black screen for me without the patch but will work fine with the patch.
    Name the ROM "xpa-mmch.nds" (without the quotes of course) then place it in the same folder extracted from the link for the patch. Run the xpa-mmck batch file and a new file is created that is the one you place into your card.

P.S. I use EDGE OS v1.6.
    I dont know if it works for v1.5