1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 1prinnydood, Dec 1, 2009.

1. kengan

kengan New Member

it does work, you must have screwed something up.

follow what darkcrudus said and just extract crack files in the same folder as the rom and then rename and patch, after you patch it there should be a new file in the folder called xpa-mmch-cracked.nds and thats the cracked rom

2. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

The patch works on M3 Real, and this game is really cool. I think I might become addicted to it

3. Griswold77

Griswold77 Active Member

4. juliawang87

juliawang87 New Member

I had the same issue as someone mentioned above: my cracked ROM was a mere 24-megs compared to the original's 32-megs. This isn't a problem, is it? Otherwise, it totally works thus far on my R4 (with rather old firmware, I imagine), so I'm happy. I just wish it had a tad more actual Might & Magic influence.

5. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Sometimes after patching the game it becomes smaller.
    Its just like that.

6. jordydh

jordydh Active Member

Can't get it work can someone upload a prepatched rom.
    i'm using r4 1.18

7. tsoul

tsoul New Member

works great with the patch

just wanna say <3 u guys, quick work on the patch and all

8. mjavado

mjavado New Member

To everyone that keeps complaining about some bytes missing after patching: ALL games come in certain formats (like 8, 16, 32, 64 and 128 Mb), check it out on your flashcard for yourself. However, if you take the files used for the games like sprites and scripts, you will not have this exact number of bytes. See it like stowing your flashcard as full as possible, you always leave some bits.
    This is the exact same as Wii games, where Super Paper Mario is just 170 Mb and his Iso is 4,13 Gb. Quite a difference if you'd ask me.
    Now it's explained and you'll not have to whine over it any more: you can put another game on your flashcard because of it.

Mjavado

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Thanks! I was waiting for this.

10. phippsta

phippsta Member

how do i patch it i downloaded the patch what shall i do

11. Matheus7798

Matheus7798 Member

I patched it and it's working on my DSTT :D

12. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

wow Xenophobia is just master its work im MY M3 real nice!

13. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Rename your rom to xpa-mmch.nds, put in in the folder of the crack and run the .bat file, now you'll get a 25 MB file of xpa-mmch-cracked.nds, then just rename it to wat you like.

Btw, first post says patch, but it's a Crack.

14. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Acekard 2/2.1/2i update the loaders and might & magic clean rom will work as wel as spirit tracks.

15. Mario FANATIC

Mario FANATIC Well-Known Member

cant install xdelta it will pop you and shut down. how do you install it???????

16. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

You don't need to install the program (on Windows, at least), simply rename the ROM to xpa-mmch & then run the xpa-mmck.bat file. This makes a new ROM named xpa-cracked-mmch.nds (or something similar). This is the ROM that will run on your flashcard.

Works great on my DSTT, thanks for hosting the crack RomU.

17. Mario FANATIC

i have done this and the file size is 0kb any idea why this happens?

18. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Did you rename it good? I also had that problem, but then I saw you had to rename te file.

19. Mario FANATIC

i renamed it to xpa-mmch then & then i ran the xpa-mmck.bat file and tried to pay and it didnt work. if you have to rename it after the crack what is it?

20. maki9xx

maki9xx New Member

confirmed working. this download:: https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4492_-_Might_and_Magic_Clash_of_Heroes_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

DSI 1.3u. akaio 1.5 most updated loaders.
    works perfectly so far. no patch.

ty