1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 1prinnydood, Dec 1, 2009.

1. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes works absolutely perfectly on my AceKard 2i running AKAIO 1.5. I have not had any problems with this rom at all! If you want a guide on how to configure your AceKard so that you will not have any problems with this or any other games, just send me a pm.
    miros

2. DKONE

DKONE New Member

I still cant run the game , it frozes an the begining where the old man says "ur ears are alredy better than mine ".
    i use a no$gba. it freezes on patched and unpatched games at the same point

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure you have the latest version with NO$ZOOMER. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

4. DKONE

DKONE New Member

great thx,
    but i have a problem if i patch the file it always says...bla bla no gba rom blabla.....well if i start the unpatched it shows first the xenophilia screen...is this the patched version? if not can someone uplaod the patched version?

5. anandjones

Yes it is.

6. darklyger64

darklyger64 Member

how do you exactly patch the game? I'm sorry Noob here

7. anandjones

The patch should come with some instructions in a text file.

8. Sallydoll28

Sallydoll28 New Member

Does anyone else have a problem with single card multiplayer? After it finishes downloading the screen just turns white on his ds. Other games work fine. I'm using the R4

9. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

and yet,noone can explain why the characters are walking backwards... sure,it may be nit-picking.But it is a pretty weird decision by the developers.

10. nitemarezero147

nitemarezero147 Well-Known Member

im having the same problem. my ds that downloads it freeze on the nintendo logo screen than the host ds gets a connection error. im using a ak2i

11. MindFever

B-A-C-K-W-A-R-D-S W-A-L-K-I-N-G !!

12. mizukihikari

mizukihikari New Member

13. DNM

DNM New Member

I can't get the patch to work, I'm pretty new at this so maybe I'm doing it wrong, does someone know where I can get a guide to explain how to use this?
    Right now I've tried extracting it, just putting it on my R4, tried to put it into the M&M ROM, but it doesn't work, because the patch's program isn't recognized.

If someone can help me that would be so great! Thank you!

14. MindFever

PM me and tell me what it says that makes you think it doesn't work... tell me step-by-step what you did. MM works great on my R4i Gold,though i did have to patch it.The game is amazing ;)

15. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

WORKS ON EDGE V.1.7................NO PATCH/CRACK REQUIRED.

16. Fish

Fish New Member

I just get the Xenephobia screen and nothing else when I run the cracked version on my M3 Simply. I know the card sucks but is there anyway around it?

17. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Have you tried enabling the DS Download Play function (boot acekard -> start-> system options-> press "L" -> enable/disable DS Download Play)? i had a similar issue (not with M&M) and it worked after this. i too use acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.5.1

18. yoghurt_baby

yoghurt_baby New Member

Damn 1st zelda spirit tracks now this god i h8 these things.......Wat did my acekard ever do 2 deserve this!!!!!!!

19. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I am so happy that this game works CLEAN on Ez Flash!

20. yoghurt_baby

yoghurt_baby New Member

IT doesnt work =O =( i have a acekard2i plz help