1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Microsoft has Finally Started Nagging Me

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I'm still running the Insider versions of Windows 10.
    They're a little buggy, but I'm pretty happy with it so far :)

3. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Windows has been pretty impressive so far. I can't complain about anything except for small things like the auto update process. But my main experiences with this product run along with XP and Win8, I like the user features so far. I am using the tablet version of 8 and I enjoy it a lot, which works like a charm compared to 7. I am just wondering if apps can get better though.

And to me personally I don't feel the need to absolutely upgrade instantly unless I necessarily have to on my part for various reasons. Be it; service packs, new installment, or changing hardware based on the drivers. Sometimes I still find support for my old desktop, who knew, golly.

4. Liode

Liode New Member

I got the free upgrade to 10.1 a bit ago, and I can't really complain too much. Other than having to find a couple workarounds for my gamepad, things haven't been too bad. Considering my laptop started with 7, went to 8.1, now 10.1. Granted it probably wasn't a crucial upgrade, but it was going to happen sometime down the line. I was just tired of the damn notification, I swear it was starting to remind me of Navi...

5. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Warning for ASUS based motherboard!

Look likes Windows Update KB3133977 for Windows 7 x64 will kill your PC, just for ASUS based motherboard! Visit here for information!

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1116219/pg1

For safe mode, please TURN OFF automatic updates or just use manual update, only install some security updates and some important updates.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

You cannot turn off or roll back updates for windows 10 so if microsoft release something like this for win 10 all hell will break loose.

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Microsoft guys says to ASUS, "Eat that! Yippie Ki Yay MF". :p

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its asus based computers, basically means anything with an asus made motherboard, which includes dell and hp prebuilts.

jr42094 likes this.