1. This forum is in read-only mode.

microphone games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by leontk, Jul 31, 2008.

1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Warned. Bleach Blade of Fate doesn't have anything microphone featured, unless you're talking about wifi, in that case I wouldn't know. Phantom Hourglass only has a few, shouting to wake people etc.

2. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

well yeah but still i said microphone games and none microphone games

3. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

and even if bleach doesnt use microphone its an awesome game

4. taylorphan

taylorphan Well-Known Member

Sometimes in Cooking Mama 2 you have to blow on the food,using the mic.
    Jump!Ultimate Stars also uses the mic,talking to people,but you need to turn it on and its for wi-fi.
    In Mario and Sonic at the Olypmic games you use the mic on this one event,you clap into the mic.

5. ultra

ultra Guest

guitar hero on tour
    when you want to use that special power thing [the multiplier boost] you shout
    you can use a button to activate it but it motivates you to shout. it's also a lot easier to shout rather then pressing the button as there are times where it's going too fast and you don't have the time to move your hand from the touch screen to the button.

deep labryinth uses the mic.
    sometimes you approach a tomb stone or something and you'll be asked to blow in the mic or to shout at the mic to shake or dust off things.

6. leontk

leontk Well-Known Member

nice games anything else well i guass i could ask that anyone who played megaman starforce leo or megaman starforce 2 look for my other post megaman starforce 1 and 2 q&a and help plz