1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Michael Jackson passes away

Discussion in 'General News' started by dedboy, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

50 shows was a bit too eager I think. equitypetey; he wasn't really (probably). timmy: Just coincidence, Farrah had cancer for 3 years.

RIP Michael Jackson.

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Another step on the stairway to music heaven has been complete

see you in heaven MJ

3. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

I doubt it. Seriously - why would he? He's the king of pop, no matter what anyone says.
    Rest in Peace MJ, you truly were great.

4. afrokid13

afrokid13 Well-Known Member

5. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Thanks Reider for the news link. Never take for granted being alive, and tell your family you love them while you are still around.

6. bretttrumpour

bretttrumpour Member

He was gunna do a concert in england in 2 weeks but then passes away.

R.I.P

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Sorry for the foul language guys:

@Micheal "Gay, Pedophile" Jackson: Good riddance to bad rubbish I say, may you rot in heck :p I am an 80's child but I never liked this Pedopihllic bastard's garbage music, his looks (cosmetically changing his skin colour), his pedophillic ways & his over all meme'-ness. Again, may you rot in heck :p

@Farrah Faucet: I loved her in her Charlie's Angels days & thankfully her ordeal fighting against cancer is finally over, may you rest peacefully for you no longer are Charlie's Angel, but an Angel for a higher being :D

P.S. : Whip Mr. Micheal "Gay Pedophile" Jackson's arse for me OK : ;D

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

He didn't cosmetically change his skin colour, it was a skin disease
    His music is globally agreed good
    There is no proof of him being pedo

9. failtorespond

failtorespond Well-Known Member

Have some respect the guy is dead and a million times more successful than you could have ever prayed to have been.

10. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

He died of a cardiac arrest, not a heart attack. Those two things are very different.
    Whatever, I loved him (as a singer/dancer). I was very sad and shocked when I first heard the news a few hours ago.

RIP Michael Joseph Jackson.

And @Cahos Rahne Velosa:
    He had a skin disease called Vitiligo which gave him white pigments in his skin and it was starting to get worse so he had to put makeup to cover the non-pigmented skin up. And how do you know he was a pedophile? There is no proof of him molesting young children. He was acquitted of all charges against him.

11. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Please do not let this thread become a flame war on someone. Cahos has the right to say what he wants, but God is the judge, and once someone has left, there is no need anymore to debate the details of that persons life. This thread was just to announce his passing, please respect that and make a separate thread if you would care to debate and critique his personal life. Thank you.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

'God' is to judge? Well I'll do whatever I want as nothing will be judging me.

Don't make statements like that because that's like saying "Oh all my family has died but nobody has to do anything, 'god' will"

13. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

cardiac arrest is a heart attack :D its the medical term

even if he never put his winky in the bum bum of a kiddy widdy his actions were still questionable and inappropriate.

and his music was amazing when he was black but it all went down hill after that.

and the skin condition you guys are talking about is real and it is quite common but not to the degree mj had it (my brother has it, his arms and legs have massive pigment less patches but its not so visible because he is white)

14. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

Please read these two links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_arrest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocardial_infarction

Myocardial infarction is the medical term of a heart attack, not a Cardiac arrest.

15. epicdominican91

epicdominican91 New Member

actually, the news reported that M.J. had no signs of heart stress or anything else like that.

16. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

To be more precise, the skin disease vitiligo.

17. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

here's a picture of MJ I found in his much better days

[​IMG]

Is that the Jackson 5?

18. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

19. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

huzzah, i didn't like his music

ever, too many HEE HEEs and WOOOOHHHs just spell out "molester"

20. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Well, whatever MJ was... it has 2 side. His personal life, and his public life.

No one should judge his personal life, if he was a pedo, then its was his choice and i dont believe he was. we should think more on his work, the music world he loved. what if he was a pedo, can you do anything about it? but if you hate his music, then you can do something. Don't buy his albums,dont download his music, dont go to his concerts.

Well, i love his music and he was an icon. And hope that he is resting now with the other "legends", where ever they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.