1. This forum is in read-only mode.

METROPOLIS CRIMES GAME HELP! ANYONE DISCUSS HERE.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Oct 3, 2009.

1. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

can anyone help me with the questions for inquiry 4 at the end where u have to find the murderer for agatha? im stuck. ty

and for the fishing rod u move ur rod over the letter hole and then reel down. it will go into the hole then u reel up and there should be a letter on the hook. move ur rod to the left and then slice the string that connects to the hook. the letter will fall.

for the fingerprint after u find it u cover it in dust and then blow.

2. aurora289

aurora289 New Member

thanx Emmkaye :phew: ;)

3. Kawashima

Kawashima New Member

gahh I can't shake that damn purse in the basement in inquiry 4... I managed to shake it twice, - then gave up.

now I can't even shake it once.

is there a pattern of movement I have to use or is it totally random?

4. emmkayye

I found out that if u draw a stroke down the bag that it shakes better. I jst kept on doing that. Sometimes a slow move, sometimes quick. Hope it helps.

5. emmkayye

Het guys, jst to let u noe im in the middle of making a walkthrough for this. Wen im done i'll let u noe

6. dzuy

dzuy New Member

I just discovered this gem of a game. I'm having a BLAST with it. I just came to this thread because I got stuck with the sheet music inquiry about the poetry thing. God that was annoying. I tried every single configuration of true and false and swore I tried what the answer was. Common sense and any kind of interpretation wouldn't help with that one. The one I got stuck on and got past just from guessing was the computer password puzzle. The letters I got were --
    M and E -- from the keys on the keyboard
    S, T, I, and P - from the sticky note and the letters underneath
    L -- from turning off the monitor
    and T, O, O - from the capitalized letters on the text of the monitor

I managed to spell METOPOLIS with an extra T, assumed I had a wrong letter and made Metropolis.... not before trying "Most Polite"
    and at first going with the TOO, L, and TIPS -- tool tips. Where did the R come from? I would like to know where the proper answer to that puzzle came from.