1. This forum is in read-only mode.

METROPOLIS CRIMES GAME HELP! ANYONE DISCUSS HERE.

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by hiello604, Oct 3, 2009.

1. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

You get the answer to the "Great Bear" by adding the numbers on the star and chariot cards.

2. thecloude

thecloude Member

neef help in tommy computer pass. What is the pass? Why i just see numer 80 in refrigerator??

3. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

There are 6 stickers on Tommy's fridge. That's the password. Just type in "6".

4. thecloude

thecloude Member

bro aravan one more question. In inquiry 4. What is the safe number in victim badroom? It has 3 and 8? But i need input 4 digit number?

5. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

That one is 4538. If you look carefully out the window, you can see the 4, 5, and 8 and obviously you already know how to get the 3 ;D.

6. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

Hey, just want to say that you guys are terrific. Once I'm done with Secret Files Tunguska, and Secret Files 2 Puritas Cordis, I'm playing Metropolis Crimes. If I'm stuck, I will definitely be asking questions here too.

7. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

I really liked Secret Files 1 & 2. They were both great games.

8. thecloude

thecloude Member

4538 thanx so much aravan. but i'm confuse where do you get that "5"??

9. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

I don't remember exactly, but look carefully out the window and you'll be able to see the 5. I think it's on the roof of one of the buildings... or maybe the side of one.

10. thecloude

thecloude Member

hahaha bro aravan its not 4538 but 4583 :D

11. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

oh oops, sorry. ;D

12. jump1136

jump1136 New Member

excuse me ~~could someone know case 2 the computer password is what letters and the right orders is what ?? thank please help me~

13. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

I answered this on page one, but here you go:

The letters are S T I P L M E R O O. If you unscramble this, you get...

Metropolis

14. jump1136

jump1136 New Member

thank you aravan ^^

15. stellilit

stellilit Member

ehm... I have another question... (looks like I'm not very good with this kind of games..) in the inquiry 4, in the victim's bedroom, Red finds a little bottle of mercury... what do I have to do with that?

16. aravan

aravan Well-Known Member

You have to peel the label off starting from the bottom. However, if you just try to peel it, the label will tear. You have to figure out a way to moisten it. Blow into the ds microphone to accomplish this task.

17. stellilit

stellilit Member

ah ok. thank you! :)

18. Beckio

Beckio Member

Um, I was wondering, how do you do the tarot cards in inquiry 3? If anyone is willing to help I'll be very happy! ^^

Thanks!

Actually don't worry about it! I found the answer on one of pages. I didn't check properly ><" But know I'm just wondering how do u exactly work it out?

Sorry but now I'm stuck on where u have to figure out the phone number of a guy named "Knox" ><

19. Restless16

Restless16 New Member

Inquiry 2 - Phone Number

Can someone please help me with the phone number in Inquiry 2 - I think I'm tone deaf or something because I can't get the right numbers :(

20. stellilit

stellilit Member

@beckio
    I thought it was like writing the name on a telephone... so it's 5669! it worked for me, but maybe was only fortune XD