1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Methadone

Discussion in 'General News' started by snebbers, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miminari

Miminari Well-Known Member

Re: Methadrone

People who succumb to addiction to certain drugs have no willpower, anyways...

2. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Your knowledge of the subject perturbs me somewhat...

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I'm actually somewhat inclined to agree up to a certain point. Alcoholism and other addictions, once you're off of it 'for good' you're not allowed to ever use it again. Why is that? That's not actually a cure, that's totally avoiding it. But seriously, it's the only way.

Around your area sureeeeeeeee.

It's common knowledge.

4. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I'm a disgrace as a teenager.

OTL

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

i see drugs every week, seen them regularly since i was 14 and ive tried pretty much everything except crack(different to cocaine that you snort) and heroin.
    I havent done anything for a long time, im a health freak and i get drug tested before fights.

6. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Your damn right that's the cure.

7. msg2009

just seen this on yahoo. but it does say that - Although at this time it cannot be determined whether mephedrone is present within the deceased's system or whether the drug played any part in her death.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100323/tuk-woman-feared-to-have-died-after-taki-dba1618.html

8. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

I like what you said there loony, and I completely agree with this.

9. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Really. They make all these b/s TVshows like Border Security and Customs, but really, do they rip peoples bags apart and stuff just if he looks suspicious and stuff? Seriously, people wouldn't care less. There's an X-ray thing anyway, and it clears most stuff.

10. vegas223

vegas223 Member

I FUCKING LOVE DRUGS!!!
    Post Merge: [time]1269485238[/time]

Also i belive he is talking about the research chemical called mephedrone, youtube it. ive tried the stuff and its pretty fun

11. msg2009

yes it is but all recreational drugs are.
    if your going to take them at least take something a bit safer and that doesnt make you stink all week
    Post Merge: [time]1269546795[/time]
    what is the world coming to

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100325/tuk-nutt-hand-out-mephedrone-in-clubs-6323e80.html

12. vegas223

vegas223 Member

any drug, even meth or crack, can be used at a responsible level, its when you start to abuse the drug that it becomes a problem and not a recreational tool. I think all psychadelic drugs shold be legal and all other stuff put away, psychadelics are the tool to opening your mind up.

I also think it shold be worldwide law that every person be put through a DMT journey, it will change your life.

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

lolwut? These man made drugs are designed to be addictive and so cannot be used at a 'responsible level', as you put it.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Much agreed, I often laugh at weed smokers who think it can be done responsibly...

Wait...that does have any addictive qualities in it...oh well drugs are drugs I'd say.

[me=hYpNoS]throws away pescription medication to prove his point[/me]

15. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I don't take pain killers or anything. I've become quite conscious of factors that would make me unwell too.. I hate the thought of swallowing pills, capsules, needles, snorting.. etc.

[me=Snebbers]shivers[/me]

16. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I used to be a sickly kid who took that crap all the time, now I just tough out anything...unless it might kill me NOT to I'd avoid it.

Why take anti-biotics for 3 months over a damn flu just because your own immune systems are piss weak-tough it out...it worked once I managed to hide my symptoms from those around me...now I am pracitally invincible especially to the cold (since i work outdoors it's VERY useful :) )

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I said 'man-made', which weed isnt... Weed can be taken at a responsible level and is much safer than alcohol or tobaco.

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

weed is less addictive than tobbaco.

19. msg2009

but its smoked with tobacco

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

not usually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.