1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mega Man Star Force 3 Black Ace, Hints on beating Diamond Ice please

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by mrsmes, Oct 9, 2009.

1. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Here, found some.

Some codes [North America]
    Max Zenny (Press Select)

94000130 FFFB0000
    020F93B4 000F423F
    D2000000 00000000

Invicible + Invisible

6218F21C 00000000
    2218F40C 000000FF
    2218F40E 000000FF
    D2000000 00000000

::All Battle Cards (Select)

94000130 FFFB0000
    C0000000 0000018D
    220F8D74 00000063
    DC000000 00000004
    D2000000 00000000

For the US version.

2. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

I can't believe there is people like you here, knowing that people like you are in this forum almost makes me want to quit I can't believe it, everyone here is trying to help and you say this
    I have met ungrateful people but you beat them all

ah, well I'm supposse to give you a hint since "WE ARE HERE TO HELP",so here's my advice: having a great variety of cards really can put you out of an @$$ kicking problem, and having paralyzing cards like plasma gun helps a lot even if they don't do to much damage and in this case plasma gun is good since is electric type and does double damage to this boss

oh, and you do have more than enough hp for this boss, I beat her with 200 or so, but if you think you need more look for a real brother to increase your link power and then your hp by equipping programs or however they were call in this game

3. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

I feel the same way dude...

I beat her without ANY Real Brothers.

4. shadow 26

I already beat the game and the secret chapter and donĀ“t have any real brothers

5. kjhgfdsa123456789

kjhgfdsa123456789 Active Member

Lets see........

Choice 1:Go to gamefaqs.com and search megaman starforce 3, then click on it, then click faqs, and see how many hpmems you can get.
    Choice 2: Get an average cards from the monsters you fight around her, *not near her* and get a few chips.
    Choice 3: Go to gamefaqs and learn her secrets by pressing Boss faqs.

Just a few things I did to beat every boss.

6. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

i am using a r4 card so i don't have a number pad, so what do i do about AR codes.

7. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

truth be told...dun feel lyke helping =P
    lotsa helpful guys round here who wasted few minutes of their lives typing tips n ur replies kinda rude...so face it, mayb ure juz nt cut out fr games? ^^

8. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

oh man, what a joke, i just wanted a tip, i mean all other games i can beat just fine like shadow the hedgehog, and today i am being hunted down by a assassin robot from Microsoft and they are trying to kill me, and all population on earth and that's all you have to say.

9. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

We have given you a tip, all these people around here can beat her just fine.
    Perhaps they lost once or twice but not like you, I'm starting to think this is useless.

[me=Galih]doing a facepalm[/me]

My last advice, go to Google find and learn how to use AR Codes if you want to use it, or ask other people to beat that boss for you.

10. johncarl

johncarl Well-Known Member

wow..............................
    lot of people helping....
    try and take a BREAK for 2 days or something.
    when youre cooled down..its easier.
    then follow what everyone here wasted their minutes typing to help you.
    HELP yourself.

11. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

Ok I did and now i am back, and I am really sorry if i was being arrogant but I tried everything i even went to big wave and got back at her with new cards but she still defeats me even then I am hopeless and i can't get the right cards and AR code entering on the menu screen after pressing L does not work on a R4 card and I am really in need of a hint i even checked Game Faqs.

12. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Okay, apology accepted :)
    If you want help on AR Codes I suggest you ask around the Technical Help section.
    But frankly, I really don't know what to do to help, ask someone else to beat the boss might be one method to win it.

13. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

are there any AR codes for R4 cards?

14. Arron_zero

errrrrr, try fighting her WITHOUT attacking, den u shud be able to figure out a pattern of her attacks n knw how to tyme ur blocks. if u do dat u cn prob beat most bosses using oni the megabuster xD(if time is all u gt tat is)

15. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

you make it look like cake walk. how do you do it on youtube i know i have seen your video on doing it before Arron_zero.
    but I tried everything i even went to big wave and got back at her with new cards but she still defeats me even then I am hopeless and i can't get the right cards and AR code entering on the menu screen after pressing L does not work on a R4 card and I am really in need of a hint i even checked Game Faqs.

16. shadow 26

OK, now we are talking, now that you have apologized I really want to help you, mmm lets see... It seems like you are having trouble with the diamonds she use as a shield, the key here is timing, if she is behind an ice diamond don't worry in attacking just dodge and wait for an opening, remember this THERE IS ALWAYS A TIME IN EVERY VIDEOGAME IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO DODGE AND SOME IN WHICH THE ENEMYS JUST STAY THERE WAITING FOR YOU TO KILL THEM you just have to wait for that moment, also using the water type cards to use invisibility is a way to make the battle easier

hope it helps you out, by the way, have you already got spade magnes battle card? if not you should go and fight him on the wave road of echo ridge town to get his battle card, since it is thunder it may be of help

17. Arron_zero

errr, i think u're talking bout the wrong guy o_O i've never posted any video on youtube =S

well here's an extra tip anyway since u're so much nicer nw ^^ dun be too hasty when attacking or going into the custom screen. make dodging n blocking ur priority. pay attention to the flashing ground to learn wat attack she's going to use. every attack has a way to dodge or block it. find it xD n dun stress out too. it's a gameeee, u shud be having FUUUNNN playing it ^^

18. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

TALK NORMAL.

Like a human!

LOOK AT MY SIG!!!

And since you are nicer, cheats.gbatemp.net should work for you.

You have to use r4cce to remove games that you don't use , so the file will be smaller, and the R4 can read the file.

I made a tutorial here.

19. ir4

ir4 Well-Known Member

post your friend code for the game

20. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

how do i check my friend code?