1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Medarot DS help topic

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by 10tarik10, Jun 11, 2010.

1. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

I still don't know
    when I was stuck I always talked to everyone and went everywhere

2. Phantom Renegade

Phantom Renegade New Member

hey i just got out of the credits Ware do i go

3. ArbiterZero

ArbiterZero New Member

I have beaten the Game on the Kawaga Version but now i'm stuck. I went to the moon and heard the mysterious voice. I went back to dr. aki and talked to him but now I don't know what to do now. none of the rubberrobo gangs are at any of the schools, parks, or construction building on the west side of the island. I wish to get my original Rokusho parts back but I have no clue how to resume now. Please help.

P.S. I don't know what the plow truck Icon is for either

4. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

I... gave up there, I was also stuck after that so I deleted the game since I already completed it. Sorry but I can't be anymore help.
    Post Merge: [time]1314314609[/time]
    This thread is as good as closed
    Because I forgot almost everything about this game so I'm not realy helpfull anymore.
    Sorry...

But you can still post your problems here, maybe someone else will help you.

5. Th1rt3en19

Th1rt3en19 New Member

i can't seem to find a way to get out of that freaking school. i just got the female tinpet with the brass parts, talked to everyone and battled everyone in the whole school. i read about an email i have to get after i talked to everyone but i still haven't got a single mail. do you know how to get that thing and leave the school?
    Nevermind, got it ;B

6. jojo90-070

jojo90-070 New Member

What do I need to do after the 2 gitls are in the medarot corporation with nae and holding her?

Post Merge: [time]1424724431[/time]
    What do i need to do after the 2 girls are by the doctor in the medarot corporation?