1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Martial arts

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Solus, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Adam@Adam

Adam@Adam Active Member

Taekwondo is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love the feeling of slaughtering your opponent during sparring! My favourite kick is flying side kick.

2. menace03

menace03 New Member

I do XMA, am currently learning shoto-kan , know some aikido and trying to learn taekwondo in the future.

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Ive given up the cage fighting, im now studying a bit of everything just as a hobby.
    currently getting into wing chun, jeet kune do and systema.

4. I have doing on Teakwando for
    a while. Now I'm doing Jiu-jitsu.

5. 7thkyochito

7thkyochito New Member

I'm shotokan and shito-ryu karate 7th kyu . I also tried MMA but im damn injured out of it. so i resumed to karate. I believe karate is great when you master it. it's the original empty hand walking :D

6. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

I do not have any martial arts training but I am planning to learn Muay Thai.

7. silverkitty2012

silverkitty2012 Well-Known Member

Just so you know, if it's kicked or punched correctly, it doesn't hurt at all. It's like hitting butter. It's when you don't do it correctly that makes it hurt. Also depends if the school cheats or not. you can get boards against the grain or along the grain. Ive seen people stomp on a real board and not break it but if I or my Si Fu kick it, it breaks like it wasn't even there. I hope that helps.

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I don't pratice them but the anime is giving me some thought to try it out

9. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

started muay thai about a month ago but right now it's hard to work into my schedule because of high school and i have a friend whose a red belt in tkd

10. Nat22

Nat22 New Member

If you are still interested in BajiQuan, you can find classes in London at playenable [dot] com

I hope it helps :)

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I highly doubt. He's been inactive for exactly 1 year and 3 days by now. And you've just revived a topic last used in 2012, you can imagine how obsolete this discussion is by now.