1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Weird, my buddy need to play it patched...

2. Jackquo

Jackquo New Member

Okay huge problem, I run moonshell on my R4 card, can SOMEONE tell me what the hell I need to do to be able to play this game...I'm desperate and it seems no matter how hard I look no one has uploaded a pre-patched/ cracked version of this game

3. mrsmes

mrsmes Guest

that's because you patch it urself, and even i am not bothering since i tried everything i'll just stick with trying to beat super mario rpg legend of the seven stars instead.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try searching the Trading Station (at the bottom of the Forum).

5. SoulSword

SoulSword Member

Is it also possible to play this on R4 revolution without YSmenu? Cuz i dont really understand all that YSmenu stuff :-\

6. I K K E

I K K E Well-Known Member

yes

7. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

Just a quick question, is there really any diffrence in the 2 options of patching it? Since my first patch dindt work i dont know if its worth the second try.
    (im getting whitescreen)
    I have a r4i gold edition (with the latest english firmware 1.9 that is)
    I tried it already couple of times although only whitescreen so far. any suggestions?

8. simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2 Member

If you have problems with running this game on the DSTT card then you will need the latest version of kernel (v1.17a12) from the official site.
    For more compatibility and speed I recommand you to use quality microsd (I use Toshiba maded in Japan) with 2Gb capacity and formated with the FAT file system AND USE THE ORIGINAL DSTT CARDS not the fakes one (http://www.ndstt.com/anti_fake.html).
    Note: I have DS phat so I don't know how will it work on DS lite but I think is the same.

Happy gaming!

9. Jonez001

OKAY: TO ALL EZ FLASH USERS!

TO PLAY THIS GAME UPDATE YOUR KERNEL PLEASE!

PM ME IF THERE ARE TROUBLE!

10. simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2 Member

About what I've said you don't need the patched, cracked version or ysmenu.
    Just download the game put it on the card and then play it (that's all).

Happy gaming!

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Mabe you are using the R4 SDHC type, ysmenu dose play it unpatched (U) rom on the original R4
    Post Merge: [time]1267474656[/time]
    Not rely

have a good read

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.msg466427#msg466427

With R4 Kernal v1.18 + DSTT v1.17a12 , just run ysmenu.nds like a game and run your mario and luigi BIS after, (U) rom only...

12. simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2 Member

By the way Jhon 591, my DSTT card have only the updated kernel (v1.17a12) downloaded from here: http://www.happydone.com/download/57-dstti-a-dstt-refixed-ttmenu.html and this game is working without a patch, crack or ysmenu.
    From what I've saw only DMA is enabled in the settings.

13. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

v1.17a12 dstt firmware was converted into ysmenu for the original R4

Basicly it is DSTT firmware for R4

14. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

Is there maybe a way to get just the rom. Saying not that i have to install billions of files on my sd card :p.
    I really wanna play this game :(

15. Jonez001

16. skipper4today

skipper4today New Member

Umm how excactly can you do that?
    Post Merge: [time]1267564306[/time]
    Umm i have a cyclods evolution and it doesn't work on the file screen. i tried ur first patch and i did everything you said but when i pressed or ran the xpa-ml3.bat file this it what it said
    "Mario and Luigi: Bowsers inside story crack by Xenophobia
    Patching...
    'xdelta' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program, or batch file.
    Done
    Press any key to continue..."
    But it did not create a new rom, like you said in step 4.
    Help me please.

17. Undermyoath

Undermyoath Member

Btw, can anybody help with letting this game work on a R4i Gold?

18. tymaca321

tymaca321 Active Member

This question has been asked many times (i asked it to) But i dont think its possible yet. The only hope we now have is to wait for new firmware to show up

19. fikri

fikri Active Member

i'm also using an R4 SDHC (the site on the box is www.ndslr4.com) and last time i checked the latest kernel is only v1.32, which kernel are you exactly using?
    i tried following the steps on page 1 (using the AKAIO) and it didn't work for me..
    i really want to play this game, so any help at all would be greatly appreciated

20. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

is the patch works on DSONE SDHC Evolution V1.0 (eng) ? (new ver on supercard)